Replies

• Hi!

I am here to break the ICE of English. Thank you making this group and encourage us to write our article.

I am not good in English, also my vocab and grammer is out of mind. Well I got a chance to write here something.

I have great interest in writing and sketching and I want to become a writer as well. Because of my bad english I could not courage myself to write anything. This is first time where I am going to post my things. People says, when I speaks English I am impolite. They don't in politeness on my English communication, where I am very polite in my native language. Also some people says, I write correct sentence in English rather that speaking. Well, I am trying to be fluent in English so that my tongue will not fluctuate when someone sudden ask me in English and I won't fear that time.

Please help me to get rid of it.

• Hello...Dear Tanya.....are they grammatically correct ?  1 ) Contrast is so evident between these two individuals that one can't ignore it.  2) Things are moving very slow or slowly at the construction site.

• thank you tanya! for adding me in this amzing group 

• gender dimension in the environment protection and and to achieve sustainable development.

Abstract.

This study aims to show the gender's role in protecting the environment, and to achieve the development. the different environmental changes such as climate change, degradation of ecosystems due to recurrent droughts, desertification and degradation of agricultural land etc..... threatens our life style and weaken Human security in all it's various dimensions. this threat has a direct and indirect effect effect. however; this effect changes between men and women; due to the role of each one in his society. Thus, because of the important role played by women in the society; mainly her role in saving the natural resources because she is the person who deals more with water and energy resources and sanitation methods. Also, sh is the main instructor of the children and the one who is really rational in dealing with the right and healthy environmental methods. 

looking forward your correction. thank you in advance.  

• You are welcome, dear!

• Teacher Dan, 

Thank you so much once again. Hearing and sound was also the theme of my Final Project in the University/Institute Technology. But that time, my English ...... :D :D :D

Thanks a lot for sharing these terms. ^_^

• Don't even mention! It is not a problem for me to call a person I know and to ask a few questions. I teach chemistry at our medical school (faculty) and know most of teachers there. As a matter of fact, if you translate some text about hearing, I can prompt you a few terms I learned yesterday.

Hearing loss means that a person becomes hard of hearing (temporarily or permanently). I knew that as I have told you.

Auditory acuity is "sharpness of hearing". It may diminish with age or as a result of some exposure like a blust.

Auditory imperception is disorder of usual hearing. It mostly means that a person starts hearing worse.

It may be useful.

Onee-chan said:

And so many thanks for consulting this with your friend. ;( ;( [feeling moved] I feel so honored to have a friend and teacher like you.

How generous you are! Best wishes!

Why not to write something for us to correct your mistakes?
    I propose you to write any text here if you'd like to have it corrected. People mostly learn from their own mistakes! Just give it a try! You will su…
  • Dear Onee, welcome and thanks for understanding!

• And so many thanks for consulting this with your friend. ;( ;( [feeling moved] I feel so honored to have a friend and teacher like you.

How generous you are! Best wishes!

• Teacher Dan,

How glad I got your corrections. So many thanks for your help. It is precious. :))

Btw, I know what you mean. Experience never fail to teach us something. And it really makes us stronger, wiser, and anything better. Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us. 

Have a great week, Teacher! ^_^

This reply was deleted.