Well as for me: There's so many Animes that I like that it's really hard to chose one, but I think my favorite Japanese Anime is still "Welcome to N.H.K" (NHK ni youkoso). Even though it's already some years old. I still think it's a so very great Anime.

From cartoons, there's also a lot that I have liked. Simpsons, southpark and etc. So it's hard to tell again, but I would like to mention a British cartoon "Kipper the dog" Although it's for little kids, I like it. Maybe I just like it because it's for little kids. I don't know. But It's a nice cartoon :)

There are also some nice British stop motions, that I like. Like "Wallace and Gromit". Well I think "Wallace and Gromit" don't need to include any video or pictures to introduce it here, it's so famous. :)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Naruto d(^_^)d

• Hi Hardi, Very long time no see.

Do you remember me?

I like the movie "Lupin the 3rd - The Castle of Cagliostro."

It's a old Miyazaki anime,but I watch it about once a year. 

• Oh hello the guy who had white dustpan. Is it still white? Since then, I've had two green ones already and now I've got a red one again.. :P

Actually I hadn't seen  the "Lupin the 3rd - The Castle of Cagliostro", but I watched it now after reading your comment. Yes, I liked it too. These old animes, are occasionally good to watch. ^_^

• Hi hardi, Thanks for your reply. I still have and use a while dustpan. :D

I'm glad you like the movie. It's one of the most popular animation movies  in Japan.

Most people who are around 40 years old like me like it.

Recently I often watch a TV anime named "Phineas & Ferb" with my daughter.

It's a Disney amine. They are very young but great mechanical engineers.

They are always thinking of how to enjoy their summer vacations. Phineas gets the Hints from someone around him and makes great machines with his step brother Ferb.

Candace is their elder sister. She tries to tell tales about what her brothers are doing / making to their mother but always fails.

Perry is their pet. He is a platypus but actually he is an agent of the secret organization.

He always stops the crazy crime what is caused by mad scientist Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz.

Anyway watch it.

It's a bit childish for you....

• I've seen a little "Phineas & Ferb". I don't remember which tv. channel is showing it, but sometime when I browse through the tv. channels. I've watched it a little, but not long enough to understand exactly what's is going on in there.. But now I know better after your introduction. Yeah it might be a bit childish for me, I more watch those, that are for little older kids. And more I watch Japanese animes than western cartoons. ^_^

PS. How old is your daughter now? I suppose it must be fun for you to watch cartoons with her. It seems, that you know this cartoon already pretty well by watching.

PS.PS. Little late welcome, but welcome to the anime group. It's a group for those who love animes, but it's not just about animes and cartoons. U can talk about anything u like. So u are welcome to post whatever u like here, in this group... as long you love animes, or cartoons. ^_^

PS.PS - coming soon page
    • Thank you, Hardi. I'll post messages here as long as I can.

My daughter is 7 years old now. And I also have 10 and 4 years boys :)

They really love TV animes. The elder son always is scold by my wife because he watches the animes that he recorded before without doing his homework.

• Hehe, that's the negative side of recording function of now days TV-sets. Although u can set, the tv to record your favorite shows, so that u would not miss it. U can't argue to your mom, about why u have to watch it now and not later.

Good thing that we did not have video-recorder, when I was kid. :P

^_^

• Hi Hardi

this is my favorite animie

2385346795?profile=originalHave a nice time

• You like mystery stories LIEDY?

I've seen some episodes of it too. Actually, I've seen many episodes. But I saw them from Germans tv channel and it was in Germans. Well, I was able to get better at listening Germans by watching it, but.. Not much. I'm still no good at it, beside later when I saw it's original version in Japanese with English subtitles, it was so weird..

...Thank you for sharing. ^_^

• Thank you for sharing your likes. Yes, I too like how they express the emotions through of drawing and motion. Especially I like the super deformation.. (It's when characters change into comical small "chibi" characters)

I've seen both "GITS" and a little also "CB", but I like "GITS".. I liked the cute blue robots.  "CB" wasn't for me.. I only watched few episodes and then stopped. Although I liked "Outlaw Star" that I think have a bit similar setings as "CB"..

Well the thing is just that I'm not very fond of Cowboy things.. I'm also not too fond of samurai things. I Didn't like "Afro Samurai" since it was too samurai.. although "Afro Samurai" Is considered to be a very good anime, by many big anime fans.

^_^

This reply was deleted.