Replies

• Something that people would call either as abstract art, or a picture of delusional world, I guess.

• nice drawing mars..
  • This is Naruto!
    I assume that we all know more or less about him
    (This is my gift for a teacher :p
    but I pictured it and post here, hope he won't be mad at me)

@Hardi: your pictures are great, love the colors... but I'm still a little scared about the cat
    You really have the knack. Can we see more? :D

• I'm just interested of Japanese. Well I have learned it from Internet and from anime.. I Can recognize some hirakana and say "watahi no nihongo wa heta desu" (My Japanese isn't good)

About uploading pictures, there should be a button on top of the field, where u type your message.. the camera like black button at most right.

You may want check out also. http://my.englishclub.com/group/forgetmenot/forum/topics/tip-how-to...

BTW. I would like to keep this thread clean, so if possible, then please no offtopic here... ;)
  • Thanks
    I don't know how to link those pictures anyway :D
    Glad you like it :">
    Do you learn Japanese? or merely interested in Japanese? I see you add "kun" to my name :"> and also how you're interested in the anime :D
  • All nice drawings, Mars~kun :D

I like this one most, I think.

download?id=2524315%3AUploadedFi38%3A517759

PS. I hope it's okay that I linked the file you uploaded to my reply.
    (^____^)
  • Sorry I don't change the name :D
    "Hình ảnh"="Image" (In case you're interested :"> )
    And these are some drawing of my classmates, I made them presents from these pictures for the graduation day :">

9128_102771936402435_100000088874261_75986_1802192_n.jpg

9128_102771956402433_100000088874261_75992_5820288_n.jpg

9128_102771959735766_100000088874261_75993_3587666_n.jpg

• I think I'm a little scared ^^! by the cat and that Welcome, and the men with the fruits,... But these are really nice drawing :D
    I have some pictures of my drawings but I don't know how to post them here...
    So I guess I will hit the "Upload file" :D
    -I didn't take any picture of the finished "unfinished Doraemon picture"... Really sorry but I had given it away ^^!
    -And I gave the drawing of Dorabase away too, which was a huge mistake("the dude I gave it to" gifted his girlfriend and when they broke up, the little fire of their love burned it >:(
    -Actually, I gave away all of my drawing, I just keep some unfinished ones :D

Hình ảnh093.jpg

Hình ảnh100.jpg

IMG0241A.jpg

• da cat is bleeding hardi.. (^-^)?
  • Some more old not recent drawings/scribles. :)
    They have been posted already before in elsewhere, but I thought I add them here too.. so they're more visible :P

This reply was deleted.