Hi, my friends! As I have been honored to host this round, I am happy to introduce you my word.
1. It is a noun.
2. We can see and touch my word.
3. It starts with a consonant.
4. It is a common countable noun.
5. It is a living thing.
6. It is a compound noun.
7. It defines some type of a person.
8. It somehow describes his/her personality.
9. It is not a positive feature.
10. It is person's attitude to what he does in everyday life.
11. My special hint. Such people are disorganized.
12. It doesn't strat with R, M, T, D, P, B, K.
My word is a SCATTERBRAIN. It defines a person who tends to be disorganized and lacking for concentration. We can also use it as an adjective with -ED ending SCATTERBRAINED.
Please, start asking me your YES/NO questions.
Let's have a great weekend!