As I managed to win Mishaikh's round by chance, I am just honored to start a new one as I haven't been hosting here for long. It is a great game as we never know what a host means and it makes us think. I promise to be a good host and to lead you to the correct answer giving you the correct hints and explanations. I hope you don't mind my wife's replying for me if I am really busy.
So, here are my first hints:
1. It is an uncountable noun.
2. It somehow relates to human behavior.
3. It is an attitude to working.
4. It starts with "p".
5. It concerened with overworking.
6. It consists of more than 10 letters.
7. Such attitude to working concerned with fear for losing a job.
8. If a person is afraid to lose his job, he may think his presence at work may help him avoid dismissal. It is the key word.
And now is your turn to ask Yes/No questions.