It is A Countable Noun

Dear friends,

Here is A WORD for you to guess.

1) It is A COUNTABLE NOUN

2) It is A KIND/ TERM of PEOPLE (A DOER)

3) The INITIAL is 'F' and the suffix is 'ER'

4) It is NOT USEFUL at all

5) It is related to the BEHAVIOR

6) It has the same character with LAZY

Please ask me more Yes/No questions to get the other hints, or can you guess it? :)

Read the latest replies for more detail. 

Hoping for your participation and just enjoy the game. Thank you so much. ^_^

"Enjoy the beautiful of this Aves, Flamingo" :D

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• First of all, I'd like to congratulate the winner of this game although I didn't take part in it.

Dear Onee! It was a tricky word! Ha-ha!

And let me explain the difference between BENEFIT and ADVANTAGE.

BENEFIT is an advantage or profit gained from something. In fact, it is usefulness. For example:

The EC fluent speakers are of a benefit to its learners.

ADVANTAGE is a condition or circumstance that puts one in a favourable or superior position. For example:

Being a native speaker I have an advantage over the learners in your game.

The last is a reason for my not taking part in your last game, Onee, as I knew the answer after  a few of your comments. It was a great game! Thank you!

• HI Onee and other friends,

Thanks for teaching me this word "" FREELOADER ""  it is new to me.

I think I'm kind and many freeloaders take advantage of my kindness  :D    :D   

• Wow Gabriel you just being a member of this group yesterday (am I right?), you win our game without asking any question! Congratulation! You are so good! We will be happy if you are the game host next time. It is really fun to be a host. :)
    Tanya, Danny, thank you for your explanations! They are so helpful.
  • I would like to thanks a million to all the participants. 

Mishaikh, Amal, ELF Noor, noaslpls, Ann, Evangelina, Danny & Tanya teacher, Oporazita, Coral, AG, Saba, Hayah, and the last Gabriel Sowrian.

It's a happiness to learn with you all.

Once again, THANK YOUUUU...! ^_^

f111133a502b9920cf718c16979d14b3.jpg?width=530

Each of you can pick one Stem of these flowers, okay?! :D :D

And to our winner Gabriel Sowrian, will you be the next host for the next round? You can start 2 or 3 days later...I think we need to take a break. LOL.....

• congratulations-aeroplane-animated-graphic.gif

Gabriel Sawrian
    2643612571?profile=original

It is A FREELOADER

:D :D :D

• Hi, Onee-Chan! 

I stumbled upon  this WORD GAME of yours when I wanted to read the full
    comment  of  Tanya  as I only could  see the first few lines of her  comment
    on the  main page of MyEC. Your reply to her which reads "S/he LIKES TO
    GET THE BENEFIT FROM SOMEONE for free" has tempted me to give it
    a try!

My guess is ... FREELOADER 

Tanya's Page
    Tanya's Page on MyEnglishClub
  • Dear Eva,

I'm just giving the hints that participants asked. That's fair enough, right? :D :D FLOATER, nope... Waiting for your next guess..:)

Evangelina said:

Hello all

:-)) Tanye you are so cool, do not give up...smiles..

Onee, you are too good and too smart :-)))

My question; Is it a Floater?
    It is A Countable Noun
    Dear friends, Here is A WORD for you to guess. 1) It is A COUNTABLE NOUN 2) It is A KIND/ TERM of PEOPLE (A DOER) 3) The INITIAL is 'F' and the suff…
  • Hyaaa....Ma'am, is it true your last attempt? I hope not, please.. :)

May I asked what the different between benefit and advantage is? Maybe I should say..S/he LIKES TO TAKE THE ADVANTAGE OF SOMEONE for free. I'm not sure of what Free Stuff Finder mean...But the word is SO CLOSE.... :)

Tanya said:

OK, it is my last attempt

Free Stuff Finder, but it is not a compound, it is complex noun.

It is A Countable Noun
    Dear friends, Here is A WORD for you to guess. 1) It is A COUNTABLE NOUN 2) It is A KIND/ TERM of PEOPLE (A DOER) 3) The INITIAL is 'F' and the suff…
  • OK, it is my last attempt

Free Stuff Finder, but it is not a compound, it is complex noun.

• NO, Ma'am. I said it is related to a kindness, a kindness from someone else. S/he LIKES TO GET THE BENEFIT FROM SOMEONE for free. I think this is the most important hint. :)

Tanya said:

Dear Onee-chan! I think we will never be able to guess your word as it seems to be out of our real life. We don't know what you mean. I see I asked a few correct questions yestreday and the only one thing I can do is to ask one more:

Does such a person gather donations to give it to those who are really in need?

It is A Countable Noun
This reply was deleted.