EnglishClub's social network
Do you like cooking? Are you interested in exchanging the recipes? If you want to try something new, you are more than welcome to join this group. You might opose, you might say: "I can easily look up recipes on the Internet." However, here it is about the real people, about our traditional cuisine, recipes we consider the best ones and want to recommend others - people from all over the world. I am looking forward to new recipes you will add here and I find awesome idea (by Konul) to start such group, whose members have one important thing in common - love of food :-)
Latest Activity: Sep 15
thank you for joining this group and welcome to the world
of delicious food we are going to share here ;-)
Well, I can assure you that it will be awesome experience to share the recipes with the people from all around the world but as you know everywhere some basic rules are needed, so here I am coming with these tips:
1. If you want to post your recipe, start the new discussion forrum, exactly as I did it with the first added recipe.
2. People will leave the comments on your recipe, so don't forget to check it time to time in case there is some discussion, questions etc.
3. Please, be aware of one thing. What is it? Ok, let me tell you...think properly, if ingredients in your recipe are possible to buy even in other countries, so that everybody would have a chance to prepare your recipe. (of course there exist some specialized shops so don't take it like I can't buy for example here in Czech republic mango or cumin) :-)
4. It would be also great, if you added the picture of your dish. I am talking about original picture you will personally take - not a picture from the Internet.
5. Don't plagiarize, please! It is about our own recipes, our own "masterpiece" we are able to prepare. It is not a big deal for me to look up some recipes but in this case the propose of this group would be totally useless.
6. So since now on dear cook, when you start cooking, try to think twice, if dish you are going to prepare deserve to be shared here with us and don't forget to take the pictures ;-)
7. GOOD LUCK and I am looking forward to reading your fantastic recipes!!!
Hey guys! As I promised to share some recipes of azeri dishes, I am going to share the one with you now ;) It is Qutab! ( Actually there are 3 types of qutab with meat stuffing, pumpkin stuffing, and…Continue
Hi folks,I would like you to introduce, how you can guess from the title, the tomato sauce that is made from bouillon alias soup made from water, vegetable, meat, and so on... :)Firstly it could be…Continue
Add a Comment