"the Photo Contest 2010".

Hello to all picture lovers,Here is a new challenge for all of us :))Joseph Essberger has organized a picture contest :"the Photo Contest 2010". The winner will be annouced on June 30.Meanwhile, get your camera and suprise us :)) The more we will have pictures there, the more interesting the contest will be. The winner will be annouced on June 30.Here are the "rules" you can read on the contest page.Notes:You may upload more than one photo for this contest. Each one must be different, and have a different title and description.Our panel of judges will look at members' ratings. Judges will have the final say about who the Winner is. (Do you want to be a photo judge? Contact Tara!)Photos uploaded by MyEC admin, moderators and judges will not be eligible for the contest. (You can rate and comment on their photos as normal.)The Winner will be announced 30th June 2010.To make this contest fun, I hope a bunch of us will participate !Have all a great weekend.Manuela

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's nice I missed this :)

Take care Maneula.

Ameur

• Hello Ryuki,

Yes, you can join the contest, but you will have to be very fast, today is the last day !!!

Good luck
    Manuela
  • hi...
    i like this idea too..its nice .

011.gif

images.jpg

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/2378665625?profile=original
  • Hello Iris,

That's great you like this idea, i hope you will join us overthere and will give us all the opportunity to see some of yours photos :))
  • I like the idea of the contest, all the best for all of you ^_^
This reply was deleted.