As we did in October, here another scoreboard for this month; November.Our November's Scoreboardnatasha yankovskaya = 13deuce666 = 10walid = 7nida = 6anele = 5Miss. Sara = 5Dreamer Girl = 4Monika = 4Nazie = 3Dreamer Man = 3mona = 2Fresh = 2sweet sandra = 2Rain = 1Saif Khan = 1Gouda = 1Lily = 1Grace = 1Omar Alboga = 1Anna = 1juan carlo luna = 1Janet Samson = 1

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You can do it Ensie. You are a super girl !!
  • The word of November 08, 2010 is "glimpse". Good on you, you did it correctly. The first-three-correct answers were by deuce666, natasha yankovskaya, and Monika. Each one of them get a score. Thanks for all who participate. Good luck in other words!
  • The Word of November 07, 2010 is "turmoil" The first-three-correct answers were by Monika, Lily, and anele. Each one of them get a score. Thanks for all who participate. Good luck in other words!
  • I guess you are having a little problem here concerning about picking up 3 persons to win a score for only one day. I could see a negative reaction saying it would be unfair since the second and third entries might be copied from the first. Ensie has her point, my dear Skoon.

I know, I am also responsible for suggesting you this kind of strategy. But since it is getting an unfavorable reaction, I don't like you to feel that I am walking away and leaving the problem all to yourself.

Since the rule is already laid out for the month of November, I think a little adjustment is needed to solve this problem. I want to suggest something but I am not certain if it will work because I have not tried it. If you can make it work Skoon, you will not have to change your stategy for this month.

Here is my suggestion: Why not put all the answers of the members in moderation? If you have gathered three correct answers, then it will be your time to publish them for others to see. Then the possibility of copying the answer from other members will be avoided. What do you think? Do you know this kind of process?

And if it works, I suggest that you inform the members first about your new rule for this month of November. If it doesn't work, I guess, you have to follow your October rule. But this new strategy is really beneficial for those who have different time schedule.
    • In my opinion it's unfair if Skoon will only acknowledge the first three correct answers.
      MyEC has more than 25,000 members and counting. What if you guys acknowledge the first 100 learners with the correct answers, in that way more members can participate this game. Let's also consider time differeces around the globe since the time here in Asia is different from Europe, learners from Europe cannot participate in this challenge. That is my suggestion.
    • 100 winners, how a big number you suggest especially when the participators of each word are about 15 or less. I think three winners of eash word is a suitable strategy for all members. About the time, I consider it by posting a new word at different time. There is no specific time for a word. It can be anytime and that gives chances to all member. What do you think?
    • Wooow. I like your suggestion that to make answers in moderation. I'll see if it's working in groups too. I know it works in blogs but I'm not sure if it works too in groups.
      Thanks so much dear.
      Skoon ...
This reply was deleted.