In modern society, particular ,in modern urban society, plastic packaging has been widely uesed as far as possible in the early years, there seemed that every daily necessary had been made of plastic materials.In conclusion, we have to face the harmful impact (even 'white polluted' disaster) which was caused by too many plastic manufatures on our evironment and health.

In my opinion, it is not justly to attribute all the faults to plastic manufatures though it seems truth on the surface.How to monitor and regulate the qualities of plastic manufatures, and what should people deal with the plastic wastes, they are the key problems.

When we complained the plastic bags and rubbish are full of the world we live, shouldn't we recollect how this situation become ? Most of the plastic pollutions are thrown out or dumped by our hands, which we should be ashamed though maybe not be deliberate.Thus,changing our way to deal with plastic rubbishs like plastic packageings which are common to seen and used is increasing urged.

However, it is not pragmatic to totally depend on civilians' consciousness,other solutions should be figured out and implemented.

Personally ,there are some proposals ,such as ,improving the standers of the quality of plastic products which will be circulated in markets for manufaturers ,promulgating the promatic policy to monitor and regulate plastic product's quality by government ,and studying and implementing a kind of effective recycling and collection system by relevant institute, etc.

As far as I know, China's National Development and Reform Commission has cooperated with Japan's International Cooperation Agency to research the advanced and effetive classification and recycling systems for China. That's a good news for us, I am looking forward this system chould be opertated in Beijing.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello! It's me again. Hehe.

In my opinion, you should improve your sentence building. It was very competent of you to write long sentence with suitable conjunctions. However, you should choose suitable words and suitable structures so that your sentence can be most condensed and precise.

Also, you should organize your ideas in a coherent form. The topic of your writing is "solutions", so the body of your writing should be, "the first solution", "the second solution", ... Of course they must be expressed in a flexible way. State your main idea right in the first sentence of the paragraph is the best choice, I suppose. Other supporting ideas can be put after the main idea.

Above are some roughly true suggestions I could give you. Here are my mistake correction:

- particular ,in modern urban society => particularly

- there seemed that every daily necessary => it seems that

- In conclusion => as a result, as a consequence (you only use “in conclusion” in concluding paragraph)

- In my opinion, it is not justly to attribute all the faults to plastic manufatures though it seems truth on the surface => in my opinion, it is not only plastic manufacturers to be blamed though it seems apparently true (“it seems truth on the surface” is not really English expression)

- Most of the plastic pollutions are thrown out or dumped by our hands => most of the plastic pollutants are thrown out by our hands

- When we complained the plastic bags and rubbish are full of the world we live => When we complained that the plastic bags…

- which we should be ashamed though maybe not be deliberate => though we may not do it deliberately/ unintentionally (after “though” is a clause or adjective. “Maybe not be deliberate” is neither a clause nor adjective)

Have a nice week!

BR

• okay, thanks again, let's discuss a bit:

there seemed that every daily necessary => it seems that

----- i should correct to' there seems that' ,i know the usage of 'it seems that ' , here i just try another structure. I quoted the explanation below:

alternative of the 'there be' structure, certain intransitive verb could be insead of 'be' .

for examples:

Once there lived an old fisherman in a village by the sea. 

There remained just twenty-eight pounds.    

There seems little doubt that he is insane.  

hmm, i am very appreciated your suggestions.

yes, I just try some new structures ,and practise more for improving my sentence building~

It will take too much time for me to finish an essay ... it frustrated me....

But, i will insist on writing. :)

by the way, i am a little confused about one sentence in you reply.

' It was very competent of you to write long sentence with suitable conjunctions.'

---It was very competent of you to write... means 'you are competent to write' ,right?

forgive my ignorant.....

• by the way, if you are confused about organizing ideas, you can read my discussion, "My new entry and analysis". it is not a very good piece of writing, but i analyzed an essay structure quite carefully there. Hope that it can help!
    • i see. According to your explanation, your sentence is still not correct. But your quote was nice. hehehehe. Thank you for this new piece of knowledge.

Let me explain a little bit.

"there" has 2 usages

1. There :location (here, there). "There" is put at the beginning in INVERSION.

An old man lives there => There lives an old man.

2. There: empty subject. (There + Verb + Noun)

"There" does not have any meaning in the sentence - empty subject. The meaning is decided by Noun.

Eg: There are two people in my family => My family has two members. 

"there is/ are"= have, existence.

- Sometimes people don't use "is/are" but use other verbs after "there" because they want to express different meanings, not "have"

+ Once there lived an old fisherman in the village. (reside)

It is different from "There lived an old man" because the "there" (1) is empty subject, "in the village" is location ~~~~~"there"(2) is location.

+ There remained just twenty-eight pounds (at first, they HAVE more than 28 pounds, but later only 28 pounds IS REMAINED. If using "is/are", people cannot express the decrease, right?)

+ There seems little doubt that he is insane (not sure) People do not assure of "little doubt". If using "is/ are" here, they are sure about "little doubt".

You dont really need to distinguish between two usages of "There", but remember There + Verb + Noun.

Your sentence is, "there seems that every daily necessity is made from (CLAUSE, not NOUN) " => wrong. Only "it" can be used in this sentence

If you write, "There seems an obvious truth that every daily necessity is made from..., you are correct.

About the last wonder, "It is very competent of you to write = you are competent to write." You are right!

I am not good at conveying my knowledge to others. So, hope that you can understand my tangled explanation and figure out what I meant. Hixhix.

• there is little tangled of your explanations.

NOT, there seems little tangled of your explanations.

hehe, Did I express my meaning exactly?

I am so appreciated that you explain my mistake so much clearly !

I enjoyed the luxury of communicating with you by this way. I'll be fighting on my english!

• there seems some tangled points in my explanation, right? But did you understand what i meant in it? Sorry because i am not good at expressing ideas, especially it is a kind of "difficult to explain". I am also happy to communicate with you.
    • no,no~~

there is little tangle of your explanations=== i am sure that there is not tangle of your explanations.

there seems little tangle of your explanations=== i am not very sure that there is not tangleof your explanations.

I just want to express that I know all your explanations clearly by using the sructures you explained to me. did I use wrong?

(+ There seems little doubt that he is insane (not sure) People do not assure of "little doubt". If using "is/ are" here, they are sure about "little doubt".)

• yeah,but you said, "There seems a little tangled (adj) in your explanation"in the previous reply.

If you say, "there seems a little tangle (noun), you are right.

• I GOT IT! NOUN is necessery !:)

• hehe!!! a nice argument!!!
This reply was deleted.