Single Man and His Two Wives

Ali is 55 year old man, he is working as chief and a manager in his own eating place, in a small town eastern Sudan. He never minds to marry although he is from a Sanctifies married life community, he should marry before 30 years as he said.

All single men who are taking meals in his eating place have good relationship and he became their Godfather in the small town, suddenly he married two ladies in a week, this event became the city talk, the central questions are why Ali was waiting this long time if he was preparing to marry tow ladies in a week? And how could he manage his honeymoon?

The tow ladies one is 23 and the other 24 years old, both of them are house wives. He is very happy with his brides.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hello fenestral and Stephen,

This is my first experience in writing English, as well as in writing stories.

I used to study tenses in EC, I am sure that I have many mistake in grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

I am happy with your suggestions, and advice.

I think more suggetion will develop my writing through mistakes. 

• This is my first experience in writing essay in English, as well as in writing stories.

I used to study tenses in EC, I am sure that I have many mistake in grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

I am happy with your suggestions, and advice.

I think more suggetion will develop my writing through mistakes.

• Ali is a 55 year old man, he is working as a chief and a manager in his own eating place (restaurant?),in a small town in eastern Sudan. He has never thought to get married although he is from a Sanctifies (? I don't get it) married life community, he should marry before 30 years as he

All single men who like to take meals in his eating place have a good relationship with him, and he became their Godfather in that small town,? Suddenly he married two ladies in a week,? This event became a city talk (gossip). The main questions were, why Ali waitted for this so long, if he was preparing to marry two ladies in a week?(I don't get it). And how could he manage his honeymoon? The two ladies, one is 23 and the other is 24 years old, and both of them are housewives. He is very happy..

It is two, not tow...
    I'm a litte bit confuse how to use the tenses in this story.
  • This reply was deleted.
    • I am glad with your suggestions Fenestral. the story is realistic. the man is a muslem. therefore he can marry 4, but the man has no desire before.

let me learn form mistakes.

This reply was deleted.