Single Man and his Tow wifes 2

It was very difficlut to understand why Ali was married the two ladiese within a week? The fact was: one of the ladies has been woking beside his  eating place_ as a tea-maker, there were an interest relationship between them; he has been taking tea with her, and she was taking her working meals from his eating place.

The first lady _ how were working as _ a tea maker_ is from more liberal ethincity than his, which accepts, ladies to make friendship with men (not physical) because there is Sharia in The  Sudan. The relationship is developed to a marriage, but nobody knows, if it is due to love or business.

The main quesation has been remained is :why Ali married the second lady in the same week?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Thank you, reza fro your extraordinary story, about women between two men. The problem is not that the lady decided to live with her two men. women may have many. the problem is how two men accept to marry or even to live with one women under one roof.

Ali's story is different, he is decided to marry two ladies after he spent 55 year as a single man, why????????

• I try to correct it...

It is very difficult to understand why Ali married those two ladies within a week? The fact is: one of the ladies used to work in his eating place as a tea-maker. There were an interesting relationship between them, he had a tea from her, and she took her working meals from his eating place.

The first lady, who used to work as a tea maker, is from more liberal ethincity than him/he does, which accepts ladies to make friendship with men (not physical?), because there is Sharia in The Sudan (?). The relationship was developed to a marriage, but nobody knew, if it was due to love or business.

The main quesation(question) that still remain is : Why Ali married the second lady in the same week?

I'm sorry if my correction is wrong.
    • There was.
      There is a sharia in Sudan.
      Why did Aly marry.
    • It is very difficult to understand why Ali married
      those two ladies within a week? The fact is: one of the ladies used to work in
      his (separate tea making place belong to her) near to his eating place as a
      tea-maker. There were an interesting (it was began as an business but not sure
      if it was interesting or not. relationship between them, he had a tea from her,
      and she took her working meals from his eating place.

The first lady, who used to work as a tea maker, is from more liberal ethnicity
      than him/he does, which accepts ladies to make friendship with men (not
      physical?) (No sexual intercourse just dating), because there is Sharia in The
      Sudan (in the Sudan it is not allowed to intercourse with no marriage (?). The
      relationship was developed to a marriage, but nobody knew, if it was due to
      love or business.

This reply was deleted.