Do you have a READING HABIT? If you do, why don't you READ SOMETHING for our club members' LISTENING PLEASURE? It can be an interesting NEWS taken from a Newspaper, a SHORT STORY that you read recently or ANYTHING that you feel worth sharing. It will help you with your READING SKILL and PRONUNCIATION. The club members, meanwhile, can sharpen their LISTENING SKILL. This activity will definitely help both the SPEAKERS and LISTENERS with their English. This is a GOOD OPPORTUNITY that I don't want you to miss. Happy Speaking and Listening!
HERE IS WHAT YOU DO:
1. GET READY your READING MATERIAL.
2. GO to CHIRBIT voice "RECORDING and SHARING" site.
3. RECORD reading your piece and SUBMIT it.
4. [Or, you can UPLOAD a pre-recorded sound file from your computer!]
5. COPY the EMBEDDING CODE (HTML code) and COME TO THIS PAGE.
6. CLICK the "MEDIA" button (the third one) on the TOOLBAR of your COMMENT BOX.
7. PASTE your EMBEDDING CODE and PRESS the button "Ok". That's it!
Let me get the ball rolling. Here's my MAIDEN VOICE RECORDING.
Note: I humbly request all the PARTICIPANTS and LISTENERS to COMMENT and CORRECT after listening to one's audio recording. It would be impossible for me to do that all by myself. Sometimes I may not be even around. Thus, I need your help to keep this page active. THIS IS OUR GROUP. Thank you!