Do you have a READING HABIT? If you do, why don't you READ SOMETHING for our club members' LISTENING PLEASURE? It can be an interesting NEWS taken from a Newspaper, a SHORT STORY that you read recently or ANYTHING that you feel worth sharing. It will help you with your READING SKILL and PRONUNCIATION. The club members, meanwhile, can sharpen their LISTENING SKILL. This activity will definitely help both the SPEAKERS and LISTENERS with their English. This is a GOOD OPPORTUNITY that I don't want you to miss. Happy Speaking and Listening
3321729598?profile=RESIZE_710x

HERE IS WHAT YOU DO:
                       1. GET READY your READING MATERIAL.
                       2. GO to CHIRBIT voice "RECORDING and SHARING" site.
                       3. RECORD reading your piece and SUBMIT it. 
                       4. [Or, you can UPLOAD a pre-recorded sound file from your computer!]
                       5. COPY the EMBEDDING CODE (HTML code) and COME TO THIS PAGE
                       6. CLICK the "MEDIA" button (the third one) on the TOOLBAR of your COMMENT BOX.
                       7. PASTE your EMBEDDING CODE and PRESS the button "Ok". That's it! 

Let me get the ball rolling. Here's my MAIDEN VOICE RECORDING.

Check this out on Chirbit

Note: I humbly request all the PARTICIPANTS and LISTENERS to COMMENT and CORRECT after listening to one's audio recording. It would be impossible for me to do that all by myself. Sometimes I may not be even around. Thus, I need your help to keep this page active. THIS IS OUR GROUP. Thank you! 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Replies

• Bossona ))))))))))))))))))))

Thank You So Much Gracias GIF - ThankYouSoMuch Gracias Thankful GIFs

Thanks for listening. You are too kind, I know that.

• Hi O.M.

This is really great storytelling! You bring every character into life with your amazing voice. I enjoy it a lot.

• My Dear Olgaaaaaaaa!

Wooooowwwwww! One of the amazing recordings I have listened to so far. Fantastic, flawless and so pleasing to ears. I could sense you really enjoyed reading it thoroughly and I am sure listeners also did. Switching from high pitch to low pitch sound and vice versa is worth praising. Overall it was a great recording. You are a fluent reader.

Would like to listen to more of your recordings. 

:))))))))))

• Wow...! What an amazing voice recording. Your reading of the story fulfils every criterion that needed to be a good storyteller. Listening to your audio with my eyes closed gave me the feeling of watching an annual talent show of the school children. It was hard for me to believe that only one person is performing on my visual stage. You took up different characters and each one of them played the role perfectly. That's an extraordinary talent not everyone can have. I'm very glad you shared your voice recording for us to listen. Thank you! I (we) would like to listen more from you. See you around, O.M.  

• LoL ))) Thank you so much for your encouraging words, Gabriel )) I know you are too kind to us. Thanks for such detailed comments to every participant. It's a pleasure to read how you inspire each one of the members ))

• Hello Gabriel and hi everyone,

Thanks for your invitation, Gab. This is really great and helpful in practicing my twisted tongue. For my first practice I chose a few lines from my fav book 'The Alchemist'. 

Let's practice! 

• Good pronunciation and intonation. Great job, Mayumi. Clear voice, easy to understand. Good choice of the text. The background disturbed a little bit to fully enjoy your reading ))

• Thank you, O. M. for your comment. I will practice again and record when time permits me. Hope to listen to you more of your readings! 

• Hi Mayumi, thanks for shering your great recording. Your pronaunciaetion is quite spot on, you read clearly and calmly, also you read with emotion, that makes for plesant lisening. Also the non-english acsent is not easyly noticable. The main downside of the recording in my mind is that is too quiet, i would advice holding the microphone nearer to you, so taht the background noise is also not so noticable.

However great recording, keep it up

• Hi Gorki, 

Thank you for your feedback. I will do what you suggested. Thanks again.

This reply was deleted.