Some COOL PLACES To HANG OUT ....In Vietnam?

Hi guys! Welcome to Vietnam !!! ^^

At first, I want to say thanks Syubidupapap for the recommend of topic:  "The cool place to hang out in Vietnam" , That's great idea!.. I make this discussion for Vietnam members here to be free in giving their experiences...

Actually, there are so many places to hang out with friends or family in Vietnam, somewhere for your vacation, travel, or just take some hours for relaxing after hard work...

In my scant of knowledge, and just in my observation around my life everyday, I just mention about some places we can go for relaxing...:P

As every where all over the world, except desert and two poles of course  ;) I think Bars, coffee shops, parks are some of the most popular place for hanging out in free time. And the same in Vietnam, I think it ups to everyone's mood and their own hobbies, Someone likes the noise, but someone loves the peaceful place... With noise, you can go to Bar, I'm not interested in Bar so much, so, I will talk about some peaceful place near my house :)

I like to go to "Đầm Sen" park, there are two type of entertainments, the first I call is "dry park" .. it means there just be a park, with some beautiful scenes, we can walking, or picnic, camping there and celebrating some special parties, Ya you can easy find some foods from canteens along the park....

And taking pictures of course... I love it.. hehe...

And the other is "water park" or "wet park" which is

the nickname we always joking about. There are so many activity there...

:) I just can describe some of them, if you want to join in there with us, Come to Vietnam...we always welcome you guys!

P.S: Dear Syubidupapap, If you don't like pork and wine, you can eat fruits and drink mineral water only... hehehe just kidding! you can enjoy some interesting things there...

Dear all, I appreciate your opinion for enrich our discussion. :P

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hahaha..You're right. Look...I took this photo in Damsen park on his birthday (Aug 11)

Is he handsome? kekeke....lol....

2393961799?profile=original

• Wow... so cute!!!!!

I think I love him at the first sight :P

• Really Cat???? You fall in love with him....It doesn't matter. A big problem is...kekeke...Does he fall in your trap? And As I know....beautiful girls...hahaha...he don't care about them. He said: "mom, I like my lover like you (mean : Fat)...then when I hug her..it's very comfortable...OMG....

So let me know....Do you want to call me : mom-in-law? hahaha...

• LOL... 

mom-in-law? hahaha...no way dear Sis, how can I agree with this "invitation".... Hahaha...

• Hi dear Jerry Chi,

Very happy to see you here, the second guy care about my topic...lol...hihi.

Hihihi, lovely sharing dear, me too, when I was a child, and even up to now, I always could not tight sleep at the night before the new vacation, :'') and long time no visit Dam Sen Park too, um.. I miss there very much. Because you know, I spent a special memory there with a special person....kekeke

Hope someday I can see you in Dam Sen Park... hehehe... I'm kidding, you must live in HCMC right? and near Dam Sen Park as well? 

Would you like to post some pictures here? I appreciate if you can share some interesting place for us here :)

Have a nice day! :)

• Yes, dear Scarlett, I'm living in HCMC, Distric 3 city now

Someday, when you have an idea to come to Dam Sen Park, call me, I will take time to join with you but let me invite sis Mitran's son, I will "đạp vịt" with him all day and let you review "special memory" with your "special person" ...hihihi lol

@ Dear Sis Mitran: Are you agree let him go with us??? ^^

• No way....hahaha....He is mine....You need to "bước qua xác chị" for having a date with him....lol...

But.."đạp vịt" is so romantic....You should choose another one, not my son. Got it? He is still a baby...kakaka.....

• OMG... hahaha...I know, so I said that you will kill me then... :P but,

Poor your kid, I think he need to open with "big" friends like me and Jerry Chi, hahaha... why do you need to say "bước qua xác chị"....LOL...

• Ohhhh....I said like that because: his heart is mine. I don't want any girl keep/hold it. Clear?

And lol...hahaha.....like you and Chi....No way, don't teach him "love-affair". Let's him grow up in natural law. OK?

BTW....I hope, one day I can meet you and Chi in real. We will try to catch some "handsome" boys (not my son...lol) and "đạp vịt" ...so romantic, right?

• hehehe.... Ok, I also want to meet my Sis Mouse and her handsome son too,

Ya, I love "đạp vịt"...hahaha... can we use the phrase "ride duck boat" for describing this activity...lol... I'm poor in English... :P

About my special person, hehe, I think I will keep secret that time, and enjoy with handsome kid... hahaha. Maybe our Sis will kill me then if I care about her Son so much..LOL...

This reply was deleted.