Share you hobby...

Hobbies:

As everyone have some or at-least one hobby.. so reason behind this discussion is to get know about hobbies and to know top information of your hobby.. like

if your hobby is to reading books then share your favorite books name with reason why these books are your favorite..

if your hobby is to painting then share some rules about how to get good painting results.

if your hobby is browsing then you must know the top and interesting website which you mostly visited, so share your favorite websites name,

if your hobby is listening music then share you favorite singer/band/ anything new for other members of EC.

if you have a hobby playing games, then you must know the top and different and interesting game, so share or tell name of the games and specialty of that game..

if your hobby is to making paper craft or anything else then share the way you make and share the method of making craft...

share your hobbies with favorite information about that hobby because the person knows more then others about that thing which is his/her hobby..

MY Hobby:

Browsing:  i mostly visited these websites,

http://www.myenglishclub.com really good website, which give you opportunity of learning English in a good way, which have good rules for members, you can share your own blogs and discussion,..:)

Creative ideas (https://plus.google.com/113320616126678554472/posts) this website have ideas about making different things.. really interesting website

https://www.pinterest.com/ (this website is a visual tool, you can find ideas for all projects and interest in this website)

https://www.khanacademy.org/  this is good website about learning maths, biology, physics, chemistry, medicine, finance, history, and more..

that's all :P

i hope you would like this discussion, will share your hobbies with us...!!

thanks

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Elf, speaking about hobbies, I like running and swimming, reading a bit :-)))))
    And baking, I love baking cakes and cookies.
    Now I have new hobby 'martial art' I start practice wushu....
    • Ratu dear i am really glad to have your reply here.. you have good hobbies,

o God 'martail art'. it is unique hobby i think so.. glad to know about your hobbies.

thanks

• My hobby is reading.
    • I've read many books already but to this day my favorite is still Richard Nixon In The Arena. Its a memoir of former Pres. Nixon's victory, defeat, and renewal. I'm still touched by his desire to attain world peace that to some people was just a strategy to protect their interest. Tears fell from my eyes reading the part when Pres. Nixon visited China in 1972. Chou En-Lai said : "Your handshake came over the vastest ocean in the world" , while shaking hands with Pres. Nixon. How I hope the same meeting will happen in the present time with the present leaders.
    • reading book is a good hooby.. i also read book but books is novels..":)

• Elf, good that you also started a topic here. 

My hobbies are reading and traveling. It's obviously :) 

• dear Honey-Bee if you would ask from me about your hobby i would also tell u the right that your hobby is traveling.. because your blogs, discussion, profile pics tells us that your is traveling.. nice hobby..

but what place is most beautiful to you. that you will suggest to other to visit and must travel that place..

thanks

• I would like to correct your text:

You have to use your verbs in one the forms "to do" or "doing" not both. For instance, in your passage it's better to say "If your hobby is reading/painting/making".

Here you may say... your favorite books' names, or your favorite book's name... the first is the preferred one here.

Here you can say ... If you have a hobby like playing games ...

Here ... the person knows more then about ...

Cheers.

• Ehsan thanks alot for correction..

but your hobby??

This reply was deleted.