Hey, hey, midnight's and those who don't want to sleep (I meant myself, too). 

I was watching photos and found some interesting cartoon pictures that truly describe life in the 21st century. 

Watch it first. 

by Steve Cutts 

By John Holcroft 

By John Holcroft

By take.as

By tumbir

By Angel Boligan

By John Holcroft 

So which conclusions can we make from these pictures? 

To my mind, technical revolution is good for the general progress but not for the human nature. It deprives us from other people, it kills arts, literature, communication, emotions and feelings. The only reason to live for us is consuming different goods. 

But it's not right. What if everything goes to hell but personally I don't want to go there? What if other people who have the same desires not to go there can turn this journey to another way? 

What do you think about it? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• These advanced technology gadgets though has made life a bit swift, but I do not find emotions there.

Just I feel so. 

• YES this is emotionless..

another one image: 2394158307?profile=original

• These days I am trying to how to use a cell phone and finding it cumbersome!

• you do not know how to use cell phone...!!are you talking about android cell phone...

• Yea Elf, 

It is pretty rich in operations.  Always some operations stop functioning.  Presently my e-mails are not getting updated, and face book notifications are not loading.

• ohh Ok...

my Gmail account update automatically....

but in Case if your any App is not updating then

>go to play Store.

>go to App

>go my Apps

>there all app will be on top which requires to be update then select one by one for update them..

if there no update given for gmail then be sure that your gmail do not requires to be update..

I hope this will help you, not much but little bit.. and

I don't have idea about updating Facebook notification..  but messenger will be good if you download it your phone, then you can get updated notification.

• Mishaikh, is it successful? 

Mishaikh's Discussions
      Mishaikh's Discussions | MyEnglishClub (MyEC), your page in English
    • No, headache-ly almost unsuccessful.  In learning one cell phone has gone hay wire, and I purchased a new one.  Let's see how far it or I go with my learning. 

• 2643472523?profile=original:) what about this one..!!!

• 2643472541?profile=original2643472582?profile=original2643472633?profile=original

This reply was deleted.