PEOPLE WITH ACID FACES

Hi, long time no see. How are you all? 

Yesterday I was reading news when I found this video about an Indian girl whose faces was burnt with acid splashed by a sick guy. I asked myself "We live in the 21 st century, the century of progress, space exploration and technologies. Why do some people behave like cave monkeys and where are all those people who think they can save this world using their positive thoughts and clean heart?" 

Watch it first....

You know, I cried...  And it doesn't need any comments. I just want to find the answer - if all people know it's bad and should be punished, then why the amount of people with acid faces increase day after day and these people are women and young girls?

Men, what's wrong with you? Why do you do it? Why do you cut ears, noses, why do you splash acid onto women's faces?

No comments.... 

At first, I wanted to upload photos of poor women who faced this violence but then I refused... you should have strong nerves to look into their eyes. 

How to stop this insane behavior? Your variants? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I feel the same way, because some regions (even in cities) it happens frequently.

• well, my first desire was to do the same to them. But thus we'll only raise this level of aggression. I agree with Mish. If it was punished once, it wouldn't flourish as it is nowadays. 

• The humanity (if it really is) becoming meaner day by day, if one can't get a thing let it be destroyed.  In the same way LOVE is also becoming meaner, if you can't make her love you, destroy her so that she will not be others' too. 

Why don't we see love as love.  Get the beloved or not LET THE LOVE BE THERE FOR EVER.  Why we are ignoring this aspect?  It is frustrating me!

• What the he..........! He must be a beast with a human face, or he could even be mutating!

• Oh my God !!!!!!! What's wrong with some men ????? My jaw dropped..........no words are coming out from my lips...OMG.

• 21st century and people still live like beasts.

• This is because there is no appropriate justice system.  The tyrants become stronger enough to aggect the justice with there tyrinicall power.

If one or two have been punished accordingly,  there would lesser incidents of this sort.  But shamefully it is not so.

• Well said Mishaikh!

• Dear honey, I wonder if we could define them as human beings. shame on them. They look more like monsters. unfortunately we have a few cases in my country too. It really tears my heart apart. I have no idea how they could ruin someone's life. Could they live a peaceful life?  The only punishment is giving them a taste of their own medicine.

• :-(

This reply was deleted.