Let's play: IF

Good evening! 

Another mind game for you :D let's try our mental abilities and creativity. The rules are very simple. I start the first sentence with the word "If" and the result. Your task is to take the result in my sentence and start yours also with "If" and so on. 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you continue the game and if the world's decline is related to peak of nation progress so we voluntarily should hand over the world government to some superior governor.

• If we voluntarily hand over the world government to some superior governor then the governor will have the absolute power.

• If there is no fear of any enemy because of nations unity then the national will be able to lead the world.

• If the nation will be able to lead the world, I am afraid, that reaching the peak of progress there wouldn't start the decline as natural phenomenon.

• If democracy is strengthened, we would have a nice world to live in.
    • If we have nice world to live in due to strong democracy, the nation will grow stronger.

• If every one is a leader I think it would create a chaos.
    • If everyone behaving as a leader would create a chaos, then people will think to strenghten democaracy.

• If we bring catastrophe by being a leader so it's better not to be a leader.
    • If there is no leader at all, then every one will come leader.

This reply was deleted.