LEt's discuss: WHO ARE YOU?

Good evening, everyone. I found a funny test and as usual I thought it's just a joke. Then I asked 10 of my friends and mates and it happened that the results were true. Huh? 

Let's try on you, too :) 

So, what you need to do is to make a choice of a fruit and a vegetable in each pair: 

1) a cucumber or tomato? 

2) a melon or a watermelon? 

Choose one vegetable and one fruit and let's see if the information about you is true. 

So my pair was "Tomato-watermelon" and the result is: 

Let me translate for you from my native language: 

So, "tomato-watermelon" people are joyful and very active. They like to communicate with new people, but not always stable and calm in this interaction: they are explosive as a volcano and sometimes it can causes misunderstandings and fights. 

If you meet a man who is "tomato-watermelon" you'll find out that he is a bit picky about food preferences. Sometimes they are lazy and prefer their slippers and T-shirt to sport and hiking activities.

"Tomato-watermelon" women  are very emotional, they love pets and their homes. If you can get closer to such women, you'll find out that it's very warm and cosy beside them. They can't create intrigues and gossips, but sometimes can tell something and think after that. They can't lie but they can keep silence about some things. 

So who are you? :) 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Those who found the pearl are true lover...........................

• I'm melon - cucumber that's 4 sure hahahah, I <3 that combination

• cucumber and watermelon.....and the result is:--------------------------

• So, you chose a cucumber and a watermelon. It's written here that: 

Such people always feel some storms and "activities" in their souls and mind. they can be calm for surrounding people but they feel stress and a bit nervous from inside. If it is a man, then he comes from those people who are considered to be "those who have some devils inside the calm lake". 

You can feel that you live on volcano with such people -you never know what will be tomorrow and which idea is on his or her mind. 

"Cucumber-watermelon" women don't start scandals just for fun or for not serious mistakes or accidents. They keep all their offends inside and one day they can break all dishes in their house and they can use their hubby's head for it :) 

Such people are very creative. they can think and you can find a lot of scientists and inventors. 

:)

• hahahah My God, believe me Bee I won't do that....

break the dishes use my own hubby's head.....oooh so scary picture :-)))))))

please I want tomato and cucumber now........

• You know, Ratu, that I wouldn't be so confident about myself because we are like oceans and many things are hidden from us inside. Who knows maybe in other circumstances you can do it :) 

You need to choose one fruit and one vegetable.

• Can you find a grain of sand on the beach? Come and find me lying there!

•  Mishaikh, how sweet :)

Mishaikh's Discussions
      Mishaikh's Discussions | MyEnglishClub (MyEC), your page in English
    • When you come to find that particular grain of sand, you may get lucky to find the pearl hidden in the shell instead of mere grain of sand.

• Pearl-in-shell_square.jpg

This reply was deleted.