LEt's discuss: WHO ARE YOU?

Good evening, everyone. I found a funny test and as usual I thought it's just a joke. Then I asked 10 of my friends and mates and it happened that the results were true. Huh? 

Let's try on you, too :) 

So, what you need to do is to make a choice of a fruit and a vegetable in each pair: 

1) a cucumber or tomato? 

2) a melon or a watermelon? 

Choose one vegetable and one fruit and let's see if the information about you is true. 

So my pair was "Tomato-watermelon" and the result is: 

Let me translate for you from my native language: 

So, "tomato-watermelon" people are joyful and very active. They like to communicate with new people, but not always stable and calm in this interaction: they are explosive as a volcano and sometimes it can causes misunderstandings and fights. 

If you meet a man who is "tomato-watermelon" you'll find out that he is a bit picky about food preferences. Sometimes they are lazy and prefer their slippers and T-shirt to sport and hiking activities.

"Tomato-watermelon" women  are very emotional, they love pets and their homes. If you can get closer to such women, you'll find out that it's very warm and cosy beside them. They can't create intrigues and gossips, but sometimes can tell something and think after that. They can't lie but they can keep silence about some things. 

So who are you? :) 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• :) Mish, you can choose only from the fruits and vegetables that are give in the first message :) 

• I like melon and cucumber.2391466449?profile=original

• So, Javad, you're "cucumber - melon" man. Who are you? 

This choice is more typical to men but not women. Such men are very serious and sometimes strict for surrounding people. You can't influence on such men and there are no chances for such people to become alcoholics. 

"Melon-cucumber" people like traveling and different kind of sports. if a woman has a family with such man, she'll feel as if she is a princess in the fortress. He is responsible, loyal and puts a serious emphasis on the family values. Such men can easily put targets and reach them very fast. 

But men of this type aren't so romantic so if you expect flowers, tears, confessions and passions, you better tell him straight to his face rather than expect it every day in silence. 

"Melon-cucumber" women can easily become bosses, but they are helpless in the family life: they don't know how to spend the money, cook, wash and clean the house. But such women are loyal and kind friends. 

Javad, as I know you, I guess everything is true :) :) :) 

• WOOOW! Thanks Honey, I cant believe how it can be true! You know the truth.

• Javad, as it is said here, that it's more obvious from outside :D

• Tomato and melon. Who I am?

• Ok, so tomato and melon :) Let's see: 

If you like those fruits and vegetables, you're calm, tactful and diplomatic. Also you have a high level of sensibility. You like aesthetic things around you and have a good taste in many spheres. 

"Tomato-melon" men can have some female traits of character. Most artists, musicians are "tomato-melon" type and creativity's very close to them.  

"Tomato-melon" women are loyal, caring and passionate wives. But sometimes "tomato-melon" men can turn into selfish persons. 

Is it true, Marinho? :)

• I'd like to think that yes, but is lacking the bad qualities there. haha

This reply was deleted.