LET'S DISCUSS: NIGHT DREAMS

Hi.

I wanted to ask you - do you believe in dreams? I mean in their meanings?

This night I saw a dream. We were outside and we talked about work. Then my boss came and I mentioned that the weather was so sunny and ideal. But then i saw clouds that we running very close to the house's roofs. 

The color of the clouds was white and blueberry and being in dream I thought that these clouds are perfect with such a beautiful color. Then I saw lightnings and they were also so beautiful and perfect. And we started running to this storm and I was so happy and excited...

When I woke up, I still remembered the beauty of the storm. Then I checked the meaning of this dream in some sources and was a bit upset. It means that something bad will happen in your family and your life and so on. 

What do you think about night dreams? Do you believe in their hidden meanings? 

Thanks, astroBEE

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A Lover Always Dreams his/her beloved!

• Sometimes I can feel flavors and see colors in my dreams.I can also hear the music sometimes. 

• It is also said that late dinner also reason some awkward dreams!

• some dreams have meaning but not always, it is affected In your real life and what you was thinking about before going to sleep , and there is dream you think it is a bad thing will happen but it carries inside something good

i remember that i have dreams came true but a lot of them was nothing just dreams with strange signs :)

• Actually, there are energy draining dreams that when we wake up, we even catch our breath.

• Some say that dreams are just what our sub-conscious mind has in store for us.

• Like I said I dream most of the time:  Flying without wings,(this has stopped now), Snakes, and flood.  How can it be possible I have these in my subconscious?

• Clouds and lightning in your roof are the challenges that will come your way. I'm not a dream interpreter but I believe that, that is the real message of your dream. You even welcome those with excitement, right? That means problems and obstacles that will come are not beyond what you can bear. You were happy and excited seeing the clouds and lightning, in real life that means strength and will to survive the challenges.

• Yes, sure..
    Just give me some time, plz
This reply was deleted.