JUNK FOOD - OMG !!!! :D

Let's talk about "junk food".

Do you know the meaning of this word? It's a term for cheap food that contains a lot of calories from sugar and fat and has a low level of fiber, protein, vitamins or minerals. 

This term goes back to the previous century (1950s) and I suppose at that time people already knew about the dangers of such food. today is 2016 and we still have a lot of junk foods on our streets. 

All these burgers, fast food and other unhealthy foods will soon turn us into balloons. I found a very interesting cartoon about junk food - "If animals ate Mcdonalds' foods...". I hope you quit eating this type of food very soon:D

Stay healthy and be positiveD:

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• and I don't like Mcdonalds at all..ewww

• Mcdoland, KFC, fast food in Europe and America are the food of labour class.

In my country only VIPs or who can afford it go to these fast food.  I went to KFC once,

whey they were offering their food for free.

• Arlene, great.  Keep choosing good foods and stay healthy :) 

Arlene's Discussions
    Arlene's Discussions | MyEnglishClub (MyEC), your page in English
  • Unhealthy foods such as junk foods, processed foods and fast foods contains different chemicals, fats and calories that made these foods more delicious and longer shelf life. Since people become more busy working and dont have much time to prepare or cook their own foods, so they end up buying these kinds of foods. Also, we are easily influenced by adverts and false claims. Although, many people are aware of the fact that its not good for our health but they continue to buy and advertise unhealthy foods..
    Im also guilty of eating these kinds of foods, but I tried my best to limit myself to be more healthy.

So everyone, lets start to choose healthy foods!
  • I love pizza :) but pizza isn't junk food.

• I never entered McDONALD or very rarely eat such type of food.

Pizza very rarely.  I often skip lunch.

So this is not a much problem for me.

This reply was deleted.