Digital love story 2015

He was like any human , looking for real feelings , Real love and real woman.
one day he sign up to English club, after may be 1 year he find the way or he
thought that.she was kind, lovely full of power. They talk together nights and
nights,He loved her so much, they are different culture , language , location
so there was a misunerstanding sometimes, she always thought that he do not
respect her, cuz He sometimes says bad words,she has also hurtful words.but she 
does not count her words, she wants others to watch their mouth, only others.
She always says that their relation is not real relation, it is fake or digital .
but for him it was real story, She always likes to be free, no one ask her what is
she doing, but for him love is a lot of questions , a lot of cooperation, may be
they will meet one day, at some where. she likes begging, He does not know why.
but she likes.one day she asked him to beg her on public. He did , but she didnt
forgive, just want to  Satiate her desires.He accept her as she is.but she didnt ever
forgive or accept him as he is.with out trying to change his colors.for all of you my
friends i want to say some thing. if one day you loved some one. try to love him/her
as he/she is.Try to understand that all of human kind has defects and dark side.

(((THANK YOU FOR READING THIS)))

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• very realistic words .. But will we change our perception of things if we have similar  experiences? :) promise me to come here again if you did okay? ;)

• I'd like to share with you a quotation that I wrote when I used to fall in love on line. It says:
      "Should our destiny be through the haze of the clouds,the streams of the wind, the path of our thoughts, and the magic of our reverie? Is there ever an end to our belief that happiness is not what we can only touch".

Reading it today, I just laugh !

• Yes, at that time it was said in reverie, it is not surprising to feel like that under the pressure of emotions, but when it comes to reality, vaporizes like dew drops in the sun.  I have gone through this. too.

Will try to blog this experience.

• I posted this blog which falls under the theme of your blog, reproducing below for the interest of the readers:

Where could he be?
      Posted by Mishaikh on August 23, 2014 at 18:18View Blog
      This is in response to the blog "Internet Marriage' Or "Internet relationship"

Where could he be?

"He must have on line by now. I am waiting for him for an hour. Where could he be? He might have some bad connection. Damn internet………..! I am missing him so much………..why?
      We have met just for few hours if counts in total. There must have been some connection……..some unseen connection between us. He used to come online exact at 2200 hours……..very punctilious……this always surprised me, but now, something might have happened to him.
      But why I am missing him…………….Oh! I must have fallen in love with him! Oh my God! What have I done? How could I look for him in the air!!!!!"

• Looking for a person in the air. That precisely is the reason why I decided to end that relationship created in the "air". My friend, would you believe I feel so free now!!!! And I realized, I'm happier this way. Thanks Mishaikh.

• I am in the same boat with you Anger.  Thanks for the response.

• Very natural.  Appropirately commented Anger!

• Thanks Mishaikh !!!

• I used to ridicule a friend who fal in love on line. Never did I realize that it would
    happen to me. But the feeling that I am only trapped in a world of illusions
    made me uncomfortable . I call it a "reverie" relationship something that I
    cannot accept. I want someone I can touch skin to skin, not screen to screen.
    Forgiveness is what I am hoping from him at this point. Would you believe,
    it is painful too even if I have never hugged him flesh to flesh . Painful, but
    I have to leave him , I want. to always hold the hand of the person I love. Yes,
    simple "holding hands" of a couple manifests camaraderie and profound
    affection.
  • “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
    Love like you'll never be hurt,
    Sing like there's nobody listening,
    And live like it's heaven on earth.”

This reply was deleted.