hello. my name is Mubariz Ibrahimov

i m from Azerbaijan. as u know we are the young government and got independence only after collapsion of USSR in1991. We have unique culture. The culture of Azerbaijan has developed as a result of many influences. Today, Western influences, including globalized consumer culture, are strong. National traditions are well preserved in the country. Some of the main elements of the Azerbaijani culture are: music, literature, folk dances and art, cuisine, architecture, cinematography and Novruz Bayram. The latter is derived from the traditional celebration of the New Year in the ancient Persian religion of Zoroastrianism. Novruz is a family holiday.Azerbaijan folk consists of Azerbaijanis, the representative part of society, as well as of nations and ethnic groups, compactly living in various areas of the country. Azerbaijani national and traditional dresses are the Chokha and Papakhi. There are radio broadcasts inRussianArmenianGeorgianKurdishLezgian and Talysh languages, which are financed from the state budget. Some local radio stations in Balakan and Khachmaz organize broadcasts in Avar and Tat.In Baku several newspapers are published in Russian, Kurdish (Dengi Kurd), Lezgian (Samur) and Talysh languages.Jewish society "Sokhnut" publishes the newspaper Aziz.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Aya Kurdistan, dear there are no distinct between muslims we have the single land)) and should protect from our enemies
  • I think it is a part of kurdistan

• How about the food? I always like talking about the traditional food. Is there any Halal Food there? It's because I'm Moslem.

This reply was deleted.