Replies

• Hi Neide,
    there's a saying:The quantity defeats the braveness.So this is agree with what you said.May be ,we didn't know.Thanks for your comment .Have a great day.
    Kamel
  • Hi Janet,

You said nobody knows! But i think the winner is not the brave or the strong, if he is alone.We can defeat any power just if we are togather.So i feel sorry for this snake in front of this gang.
    If we have a union of snakes then and this union .There will be no clear cut.We should sit down and watch who will be the winner.
  • Nobody knows.maby agroup of snakes come to help their freind .so a union against the other union.what do you think ?who is the winner?
  • What a strange idea? So we'll have love power and nothing like the power of love.Thanks for this very funny idea.Have a great day.
    Kamel

Robin Leigio Gulo said:

Dear Kamel, i agree with your statement "union is power". in this pics, i think the winner is...ehm...no one will be a winner. Why? according to me, i guess that snake wanna join the "union" of the rats, so they make a deal for it. haha..,just kidding ^_^

• You make me look at this pic from another view.Poor the snake.They have a frightening eyes.
    Thanks for your comment.

MAB said:
    As I think they don't want to fight but the snick is just showing his muscle or something eals
    LOOK to there eyes

MAB
  • Hahaha! so it will be a war.God help us from the snakes gange.Thanks for your nice comment.

zezoo said:
    im with saso i thoght that rats are very stong with their cooperation
    unless alot of snakes came to support him
    hhaa
  • As I think they don't want to fight but the snick is just showing his muscle or something eals
    LOOK to there eyes

MAB
  • im with saso i thoght that rats are very stong with their cooperation
    unless alot of snakes came to support him
    hhaa
  • Hi Sara,
    Thanks for very nice comment and for your sense of humar.Have a great day.
    Kamel
  • i like sense of humore and kidding in writing. hope dont hurt u with my styleof writing.
    yep
    i like noiesy people much.
    its my innner child...bye
This reply was deleted.