Replies

• really i hate this pic very much
  • alllah gamil gedan, to be frankly this kamal know how staryt the discussion.it should be leader(kidding).Do you think these rats could defeat this ugly snake or the snake will be the winner?
    as usuall union are winner but if these group dont have courage the snack is winner.hay how u could find this rare topic.say about ur profesion
    discussion.it
  • Hi Emilie,
    Thanks for your nice comment..Glad you like it.Have a great day.
    Kamel
  • Hello Kamel:
    It is very nice photo although I hate snakes..But you are right Union is power..Have a nice time..
    Emi.
  • Hi Nafis,
    I hate this fact too.Thanks for this great contemplating.Have a nice day.
    Kamel
  • Dear Kamel,

Do you know what heppens in reality? In reality, all the rats want to kill the snake but, third quarter of rats think that the snake is poisonous so some of them will be terrified, some prefer to have their ugly nasty life and so on. Only quarter of them remain and then, others will be crushed by snake's tail and strong muscles. So, the snake is the winner and after, five decades, rats will be realized that the snake wasn't poisonous and the poison was drawn by humans. This is reality of our life unfortunately. I hate it!!!

Cheers,
    Nafis
  • Hi Zahra,
    It's a possible that the snake could defeat them.I don't know who will be the winner at the last .But i don't like to be in his shoes in front of these angry rates.
    Thanks for your comment.Have a great day.
    Kamel

Zahra said:
    it is right that unity can help weak individuals to be successful;but what if an individual itself is more powerful than a group ? what if the snake here can deceive the whole pack? what if this snake uses its mind's power and defeat the rats? isn't it possible?

anyway ,thanks a lot Kamel for your nice topic and pic...
    have a successful life...:)
  • Hi Saso,
    Thanks for your opinion actually i don't know how so i asked you to contemplate.Have a great day.
    Kamel

Saso said:
    Hello kamel ,

As you said "Union is power" , so i think that alot of small things can co-operate and make very bid strong thing which we can never see it perviously !

I think the rats can be the winner , it is not what is thier number , but by how can they work together ...

Thanx friend ,, really nice ..

Have a nice day
  • it is right that unity can help weak individuals to be successful;but what if an individual itself is more powerful than a group ? what if the snake here can deceive the whole pack? what if this snake uses its mind's power and defeat the rats? isn't it possible?

anyway ,thanks a lot Kamel for your nice topic and pic...
    have a successful life...:)
  • Hello kamel ,

As you said "Union is power" , so i think that alot of small things can co-operate and make very bid strong thing which we can never see it perviously !

I think the rats can be the winner , it is not what is thier number , but by how can they work together ...

Thanx friend ,, really nice ..

Have a nice day
This reply was deleted.