2014b: Week 12a: Tuesday, 25 November

(1) Feedback: Class to give feedback in writing about the past year's English classes regarding 'likes', dislikes,and suggestions.

(2) Vocab test: Class will be tested on the vocabulary being studied during the past semester. Most questions will be multiple choice questions. The paper will consist of 30 questions.

P.S. EC comments are not necessary for this class. We will also not cover the news this time as students should prepare for the vocab paper.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi teacher, our class is going to an end in this semester.^_^ Time goes by! This semester our classes passed so quickly.We are being more familiar with each other.As Tan Jingping says,teacher you are lovely.~We love you more.^_^
    Ps,I heard that Li Zimu had talked to you about the classes he need to attend.I am sorry for my replying so late.I went home on weekends and weren't able to open the website to reply your meaasge. And teacher,do I need to order a media room for the Thurday's class..?
    • Thank you for the comment, Liu Yufan. I'll invite the last comments when I do the last lesson post for this semester; but seeing that you have commented here, you don't have to comment again! Yes, Li Zimu has been in contact with me on qq and I have arranged with him. Thank you. Well, I have just a few minutes ago remembered about the media classroom and sent you a text message to your phone ... So, I am holding my thumbs that you used your initiative and got us a classroom in time ... otherwise no movie at our last class ... :(

• Hello,teacher.This is our last comment this term. I feel this semester the lessons of the past so fast. Only two classes to say goodbye again.I think about the listening and speaking, I got the very big enhancement. I also more and more like this lesson. I think the teacher is very lovely, is of rich expression. Very happy that this classis teaching in a new way, broking the traditional English teaching in China.I think, in the current teaching method is quite good, but it is a pity that this semester I have no way to open the picture, I don't know whether the next semester I can open the picture. I know we wil have a vocab test next class, I just finish this semester learn words, I will have a good preparation.I also know we needn't prepare the news this time.These make me feel breath to session. My mood is very complex.I hope next semester we can see the pictures.See you.
    • Hi Tan Jingping. Thank you for your comment. However, this is not the last lesson post! There remains one left which I will do later and then I will ask for the last comments! Let's say then this was your last comment as you don't have to do another comment later. I am happy to read that you feel your language skills have improved. I think so too! Though I was probably too strict with your class, I know I only meant it for the good of the class. I love your class and will miss you all very much. ;-)

This reply was deleted.