Replies

• Xuanyu, why do you leave your comment here twice? Surely you must know you have already done it yesterday too?!

• I am very sad to hear that there is such a disaster taking place in Afghan. The natural disaster is hard to be avoided, and we can’t predict the double landslide.There is a truth that many natural disasters always happen in undeveloped places, like remote villages.The roads there are narrow and tortuous, and even ,the roads may be cut off.All these problems cause the traffic to be worse than before.There is no doubt that it adds the difficulty to rescue persons who are trapped in the accident. What’s more, in most cases, when the natural disaster comes, the communication is always  suspended. So it is harder to rescue. Hope that this kind of situation can be reduced with the developement of economy and technology.
    As for the role play, I guess that it is as interesting as what we did ever. I am interested in what will happen between the police officers and the shortsighted bystander.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Yes Zhou Jia, I know you had something more important to do than attending English class. I hope you have enjoyed it. We have also enjoyed our class (well, it appeared to be). :)

• So Kobie, your wish came true as you were one of the cops! It looks like your group had a lot of fun, especially with that crazy old lady who hurt her leg so badly ...! Must admit, she's a good actress! ;-)

• Well Blue Eyes, you have really enjoyed your role today, I'm sure! You are such a good actress! You and Di Xin will do Liao Gongda proud one day when you both become Hollywood actresses ..! Oh btw, you have done exactly what you warned about here ... tried to cheat the rich Rolls Royce driver out of a lot of money by pretending you hurt that leg of yours ... Naughty girl! :)

• So Wu Meng, your wish has come true as you were the policeman. But you had an easy task as the rich girl and the sweet old lady became friends and have left the accident scene while embracing each other. Or did you also get money from the rich girl like Rock ...?! :)

• In recent years,there are a lot of natural disasters.like earthquake,landslide,snow disaster,heavy rain etc.natural disaster,not only sacrificed a lot of people's life but also uses a lot of money.we can't predict the disaster,so lead to so many people were killed.every time i heard this kind of news,i feel very sad.but i can do nothing.i hope there will soon be invented a kind of instrument can predict the disaster in the world.

although the news is very sad,we will have a role play class tomorrow.i like it.it is very interesting.looking forward to it.

• I heard the sad news two days ago on a website,The people there suffered a terrible disaster,And the reporter said that the rescue work was really hard,because the country Afghan was in war for many years,they are too poor to have enough tools for rescue.They need other countries' help.I think China will give this neighbouring country many help.

For the role play about a car accident,because you will give us the script,so it will be really fun and logical,Look forward to tomorrow's class.See you teacher

• Yes, this is actually such a sad story as Afghanistan has been destroyed by the wars (first the Russians, and then the Americans). And as if that wasn't enough, now the landslide (in a normally very dry country). I feel so sorry for them.

About the accident role play, it was much more fun this time as the groups were much bigger. And of course, your assistant (Su Xu) was brilliant! She and Di Xin are good actresses. But even your group appeared to have enjoyed themselves (and the boys enjoyed working with so many girls in their groups, I think)! ;-)

• I'm very sorry for Afghan Village.And as for the role play,there is a good chance to practice our oral as different roles.And the content of is class is less than before.See you,teacher.

This reply was deleted.