Replies

• Wow , what's up here!!!!!!!!!!!

All of poets have gathered here !!! hahahaha

Ahmad! , here gol boud be sabze niz arasteh shod .

Dear Mahgol , apparently Ahmad is one of active person in EC.

Welcome Ahmad.

• hi mahdi

i just like poem specially a poem of molana.by the way thanks for To welcome me

• You're welcome,

It is so glad to see one active person here.

Specially someone who is fan of poem and lyrics.

gift to you and dear Mahgol(my best friend) and dear Sahar. I like all of you friends

پوشیده چون جان می روی اندر میان جان من               سرو خرامان منی ای رونق بستان من

چون می روی بی‌من مرو ای جان جان بی‌تن مرو          وز چشم من بیرون مشو ای مشعله تابان من

هفت آسمان را بردرم وز هفت دریا بگذرم                   چون دلبرانه بنگری در جان سرگردان من

تا آمدی اندر برم شد کفر و ایمان چاکرم                       ای دیدن تو دین من وی روی تو ایمان من

بی پا و سر کردی مرا بی‌خواب و خور کردی مرا             در پیش یعقوب اندرآ ای یوسف کنعان من

• its a wonderful mahdi

i am glad too mahdi .its very good for me and im really happy about this .its good for us .but i hope we dont just read these poem and say bah bah you know its good for us if we can think about this poem even 1 sec and asked of our why molana or nezami or Saadi . or... said this ,why? its just for fun !or their eyes Seen the garden that They were so drunk .i think more time about them and tell myself when i read These poems i feel a thing and i sure Is there something and then think what they saw?, that they told This all poetry.by the way i gift from molana for all of my dear friend specially mahdi becoz this post Provided by mahdi :

ای غم اگر مو شوی پیش منت بار نیست *بر شکر است این مقام هیچ تو را کار نیست

غصه در ان دل بود کز هوس او تهی است*غم همه آنجا رود کان بت عیار نیست

ای غم اگر زر شوی ور همه شکر شوی *لب بندم گویمت مهدی(خواجه)شکر خوار نیست

در دل اگر تنگی است تنگ شکر های اوست*ور سفری بر دل است جز بر دلدار نیست*

ای که تو بی غم نه ای می کن دفع غمش*شاد شو از بوی یار ،کت نظر یار نیست

ماه ازل روی او،بیت و غزل بوی او*بوی بود قسم آنکه محرم دیدار نیست

every time my eyes seen this poem of molana  my heart will be happy .so i hope you will be happy like me my dear friends

have a good times.

• Hey guys!

Thank you so much! That's great to read our grand poets' poems,surly it's enjoyble ;but seems we have seen dear Josef's eyes far away!

Watch out not be chiz,tanabe ,chiye! haha

So bi kerful it not resulted kerfuffle! ;)

• :) hahahahahh

• There were flowers and star; now sabze!

Our band is completing?!ha? lol

• hello my friends .i have a nice and sad poetry for yours from any of my Friend when i was be student in gonabad city.About four years ago one night  He passed a street it was very cold and he saw the sence  That same night he wrote this poem . I'm not going to bother you. and  I apologize for that earlier:

شبی آرام شبی خاموش شبی سرد***بدیدم صحنه ای پر سوز و پر درد

بدیدم مادری    پیر و   شکسته ***به کنج   کوچه ای تنها   نشسته

به دستش لقمه نانی خشک و خالی ***به آبش می زند با شور و حالی

دو زلفش   همچو   برف   کوهساران*** به   هر  تارش     گله از روزگاران

همان مادر که گویند در بهشت است***چرا اکنون   اسیر سرنوشت است

• How much nice !?

It is meaningful .

Mother , I love you and pray you !?

Thank you dear Ahmad.

•  

Zig Zilar: "If you want to reach a goal, you must "see the reaching" in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal".

This reply was deleted.