This is my first time I recorded my voice here in MyEC. Though I had a lot of recordings on my work as a reservation agent, sometimes I feel awkward listening to my voice. Have you ever felt the same experience?

Any tips could be a great help to improve our speaking ability. If there's a fun way to do it, then it would be worth trying for. Thanks my friends!

my recording.wav

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Jean,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts on this discussion. I also having a hard time uploading my recordings because of my slow internet connection, even audioboo wasn't able to upload it. You can try to record your voice using the audio recorder from your pc or laptop. Are you using windows xp? If yes, try to click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Entertainment > Sound Recorder. From sound recorder you would be able to record your voice. It usually has a large memory that's why it is hard to upload it. Try to change the memory of your recording from your audio recorder just click File then properties click all formats then recording format and click convert. Please be reminded that sound of your recording would not be as good as your original recording. But if you have a professional audio recorder that would be great. You can also upload an audio recorder from the internet. 

I hope you'll find these tips helpful. I'm trying to find a free audio recording from the net so far it wasn't successful. But I'll keep trying so I could record more.

I'm looking forward to hear your recording here in MyEC. Goodluck!

• Thanks Gregshel for liking this topic.
  • Hello Marcos,

Thank you very much for the wonderful messages you recorded here!

I apologize for not recording my response here because I'm having slow internet connection. Hopefully I would be able to do it next time I log in. Anyway, I really appreciate the tips and ideas that you've mentioned to make learning English fun and enjoyable

You have a nice voice just like our friend, Mayumi. You could be a radio jock he he..... I heard you're a good singer too. 

Thanks again my friend and I hope you'll have a great week!

• Hello Mayumi!
      Thank you very much for welcoming me here in the Audio speaking group!

Please bear with my recording because some words are choppy... he he I'm using a prepaid internet, which is relying only on signal ha ha. I hope I have a great audio recorder : (

• This is the sample recording of this discussion. I hope you'll like it. Thanks!

•  Hi Robert.. I heard your voice!! I also felt the same "awkward feeling" that you say.. we really don´t have that voice that we heard.. that´s true.. or at least we never imagine that our voice sounds like that.. well.. I want to record my voice too, I was trying vocaroo and I made some recordings, but then I couldn´t continue to post it in my page.. tell me later how you did it..

continue with your recordings.. and let´s practice more.. regards.

This reply was deleted.