H.E.L.P.

Help..... not exactly asking for help, but it's an acronym of the gospel yesterday. The priest enumerated its meaning. H is for humility, we cannot pray and ask our God if we're not asking in a humble way. It's our way of showing Him, our utmost respect and love. E stands for enduring, every problem we encounter should be taken with positivity. The more we believe in Him, the more we stay strong. L is for loving, showing real love for one another is really loving God. If we can say I love you to the one we care about everyday, it'll make our life meaningful. And finally, P stands for patient. Even how annoying our friend is, we still manage to accept his or her flaws because no one is perfect.This is I think the greatest experience so far, if we practice it everyday.....May the reader of this blog will find love, success and happiness.Robert

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi M. Adaway,

Thanks my friend for liking this blog. You're one of my great friends here in MyEC. Take care!

• Dearest Jane,

Thanks a lot for appreciating this blog. I read a column in a newspaper that a person who attends a mass more often has a lesser stress level in his or her body. It's really true because I feel it every time I attend a mass. God really works in mysterious ways right? May you have a blessed week my friend. Take care....

• I really admire Filipino priests for mostly of what they preached about the gospel are with sense and values in life.
  • This meaning of HELP is really interesting. Memorizing all these four words  and applying them in our daily lives will really make us find love, success, happiness and peace
  • Very nice blog. You write well Robert. Keep on writing and aim for the best. You are sure to hit that spot. With this kind of writings? It is possible. I am pleased to know you, too.
  • Thank you Robert for giving a new meaning to the word HELP,through humility,endurance,love and patience.
    A great thought,your priest is a clever man.Bless him:))
This reply was deleted.