Pets

I didn't know before that having a pet is pleasurable until I have one. I have a kitten, I think she lives a few blocks away and one time she went here and until now she doesn't want to leave. She's a not so lovely kitten but she always follow me wherever I go.I bet one of these days, the real owner will look for her and get her. I don't think it would be an easy part to return it to the owner since I already liked her while in my house.Do you have a pet? You can share it here in our group network.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hi Caroline! How are you? I just wanna thank you for sharing me your experiences on having a pet in your life. Now I really got an understanding the benefits of having a pet. It really does wonder in our life. This kitten that I have just 6 months old. I named her Kitty Kat. I got the idea after watching Beyonce's video. She's also shy away and couldn't like the camera in front of her.
    Take care though...

robert
  • Hello Robert! Thank you for interesting story. My sister once brought a cat. That cat had a leg injure and looked very dirty. I think bad boys made it with her. My sister assist her like a doctor. And a cat recovered soon. But she couldn't speak. She liked to go outside. I remember how she jumped up to the window and knocking to let us know that she wants in. Thank you again!
  • Hi Rahim, thank you for sharing you experiences while having cats... I think what you're mother said was right. Pet's fur is not good for people with asthma. You should consult a physician first before you purchase or adopt a pet.
  • Hello Atika, Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with having pets. You're right pets can give affection and love. We should always remember that they are created by God with a purpose.

Atika said:
    hello Robert,
    I had a couple of cats when i was singel ,means 10 years ago ,i got them for 6 years ,and i can tell you the these 6 years with them were wonderful ! they were not only company animals ,but members of my family .They gave me lot of affection and love ,and lot of kittens too ,when the female was pregnent and wanted to give birth to her babies i helped her and it was a great experience ! wow till now i can't stop thinking of them ,i have lot of photos fotrtunely .they were sleeping with me ,eating with me ,playing alot ,staying on my back when i was standing in the kitchen to cook ...you know ,touching their wonderful fur was a big pleasure ,they were very nice (you can see them in my page).
    thank you dear i hope all ppl can respect all animals and give them the right for life like humans .
  • Hi Monika! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and showing a beautiful photo of you with your dog. I also like dogs especially Labrador because it is huge and love to cuddle. But I can't have one because no one is gonna take care of it while I'm not around. So I content myself looking at my neighbor's dogs. Good thing my niece has a pet dog too. I agree on what you have said, pets can be loyal especially if you treat them well.

Monika said:
    Hello Robert,
    You've started an interesting discussion,thank you for it.
    I've always had a pet in all my life,since my early childhood,as I remember.
    Once we use to have domestic cats too,but since I live together with my husband we have only a she-dog,Ada.my husband can't tolerate cats,it's a bone of contention between us,because I'd like to have one.
    We humans ould learn a lot from pets,especially from dogs,what does it mean,to be loyal and faithfull,and love some limits.:))
    My dear doggy,Ada,a Berner Sennenhund:

Hope you can keep your new pet kitty still for a long time!
  • Hey, I used to have cats in my house when I was in primary school. I love and liked to play with them. Even we slept together. My late mother often scolded and advised me not to close and took them to bed. She said it was bad for our health because it's fur might caused asmathic. And now there are no cats in my house, but my little girl seems like it as I did when I was a kid.
  • Hello Robert,
    You've started an interesting discussion,thank you for it.
    I've always had a pet in all my life,since my early childhood,as I remember.
    Once we use to have domestic cats too,but since I live together with my husband we have only a she-dog,Ada.my husband can't tolerate cats,it's a bone of contention between us,because I'd like to have one.
    We humans ould learn a lot from pets,especially from dogs,what does it mean,to be loyal and faithfull,and love some limits.:))
    My dear doggy,Ada,a Berner Sennenhund:

Hope you can keep your new pet kitty still for a long time!
  • Hello! I was interested this topic. That' s why. My daughter has two pretty guinea pigs. The people think of a pets as a member of the family. And we see that our pets are very happy. Our guinea pigs are very great fun. But they are not easy to keep. My daughter has to know how to look after them. She is a vet. doctor. She must feed them twice a day. And she ought to clean the hutch out every morning. Her pets tell her good things with their eyes. It's almost like talking.
    In conclusion I would like to show their photo. Thanks.

P1010732.JPG

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/2379264811?profile=original
  • hello Robert,
    I had a couple of cats when i was singel ,means 10 years ago ,i got them for 6 years ,and i can tell you the these 6 years with them were wonderful ! they were not only company animals ,but members of my family .They gave me lot of affection and love ,and lot of kittens too ,when the female was pregnent and wanted to give birth to her babies i helped her and it was a great experience ! wow till now i can't stop thinking of them ,i have lot of photos fotrtunely .they were sleeping with me ,eating with me ,playing alot ,staying on my back when i was standing in the kitchen to cook ...you know ,touching their wonderful fur was a big pleasure ,they were very nice (you can see them in my page).
    thank you dear i hope all ppl can respect all animals and give them the right for life like humans .
This reply was deleted.