This week we'll watch a video named, "Stories from Morocco" about the learning of English in that country. The video is about 16 minutes long and after watching once, we'll go through it again step by step to get answers on the following 4 questions:

1. Why are people in Morocco learning English?

2. How do students in an international school in Morocco learn English?

3. What different experiences have some Moroccan students had in learning English?

4. What tips and advice can learners offer?

After watching the video, there'll be questions which we will discuss and answer in pairs, with feedback to the class.

P.S. Those students who'd like to watch the video by themselves, it is available on this website, here: http://www.englishclub.com/esl-videos/stories-from-morocco/index.htm

morocco-class-worksheet.pdf

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Well Roy, if the messages are relevant to the topic, you can comment here and I will get an email notice. But if the message has nothing to do with the topic here, I guess it will be better that you go to my profile (or any other member you want to contact) and leave me a message there. I will again get an email notification from the website.

Btw, I notice that you are becoming active on the website. That's great! But I don't see your friends grow! Follow my advice about the groups,and if you like what some of the members write there, go to their profiles and send them a friendship request. Not many would refuse your request. And when you are friends, you can communicate further. It would also help to comment in the group discussions. Don't worry about your English; not many members here speak good English as they are mostly learners like you! But there are a few teachers too and if you look around, you may find them (they often have started their own groups which anyone can join).

But don;t forget to visit the other pages too. Learn English for learners (see top of page) is important for students. There you would also find the link to many English exercises like the listening page (very good), and there would be a link to Tara's page for practicing your spoken English too. Take your time; there is a lot of stuff here and it may feel a little overwhelming in the beginning. But the more you visit, the more you would get used to it.

This reply was deleted.