EnglishClub has partnered with Gymglish to give you personalized English lessons through daily emails FREE for 15 days. Activate your free lessons now and receive a level assessment!

Jamal (Pursuit of Happiness)'s Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Its really nice of u to come again,,,,, thanks !! yeah its really two words but eve…"

Jamal (Pursuit of Happiness) replied Jun 28, 2012 to JOURNEY IN THE BOAT OF WORDS#9

2 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Jamal (Pursuit of Happiness)

"Dear Soria, i am very happy with your passing by here soria and you are right one h…"

Jamal (Pursuit of Happiness) replied Jun 27, 2012 to JOURNEY IN THE BOAT OF WORDS#10

4 Jun 27, 2012

"Dear Lama, Thanks for your nice comment Lama!!i appreciate your opinion and if you…"

Jamal (Pursuit of Happiness) replied Mar 16, 2012 to JOURNEY IN THE BOAT OF WORDS#10

4 Jun 27, 2012

"Hanan!! your name like mom name and i hope you are having the long breath that will…"

Jamal (Pursuit of Happiness) replied Feb 19, 2012 to JOURNEY IN THE BOAT OF WORDS#8

2 Feb 19, 2012

"Dear Asma, we are always wlecom AND have a wonderfull day!. full with fresh air away…"

Jamal (Pursuit of Happiness) replied Jan 14, 2012 to JOURNEY IN THE BOAT OF WORDS#7

2 Jan 14, 2012

"Nope Cissy,but popcorn is popcorn!! so, dont narrow down the discussion(:   Anyway,t…"

Jamal (Pursuit of Happiness) replied Nov 28, 2011 to JOURNEY IN THE BOAT OF WORDS #5

5 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Asma

"Thank you Lama for passing by!!!"

Jamal (Pursuit of Happiness) replied Nov 28, 2011 to JOURNEY IN THE BOAT OF WORDS #5

5 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Asma

"More than awesome dany !!   this is what i meant exactly  there .   regards, cool ja…"

Jamal (Pursuit of Happiness) replied Nov 25, 2011 to JOURNEY IN THE BOAT OF WORDS #2

6 Nov 25, 2011

"thanks Victoria for sharing your opinion!! But Freelancer is the person who is doin…"

Jamal (Pursuit of Happiness) replied Nov 22, 2011 to JOURNEY IN THE BOAT OF WORDS #4

4 Nov 22, 2011

"Colossal Thanks for you Dany!!! i really loved what you mentioned and this techniqu…"

Jamal (Pursuit of Happiness) replied Nov 22, 2011 to JOURNEY IN THE BOAT OF WORDS #2

6 Nov 25, 2011

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No