Well, why am i here? i want to improve my speaking English. and i want to do it with members of this site. I offer to discuss interesting topics. For example i am able to offer to watch some movie or read some article and then discuss it in Skype .  you see here are only few examples, so every time it will be something new. Please white me your short introduction and then i will add you in Skype))please pay attention i don't add members who wrote phrase "hi, here is my ID".

I manage speaking club, and we have discussions every Saturday at 5 PM ukrainian time during two hours. if you would to participate,so write me . Please check if this time is suitable to you.

Tags: article, discussion, experience, improve, inetersing, interesting, knowledges, new, share, skills, More…skype, subject, talking, talks, thoughts, words

Views: 12014

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi 

this is my skype id i would talk to English practicing if any time so please add me  in your skype -> avrao317

Hello, my name is Ahmed , 26.. I work as an engineer. I'd like to improve my speaking and writing English skills. I also find interacting with other people and sharing ideas and experiences very interesting. I believe having discussion in such interesting topics that you have proposed will be beneficial in terms of language and knowledge :).

skype ID: iraqikhalid652@********* 

Hi Please add my Skype ID, Ismail.aminy55

Hi all dear friends, I'm Max a 30-yo a production engineer from Thailand. I'd like to learn and practise English-speaking skill so bad. I used to work with foreign partners and speak English fluidly(not 100% grammatically correct). For now, I realize that my speaking skill starts rusting, if I do not do something to retrieve my speaking skill, I'd lose it.

my interested topic: Music, Science, Technologies, Bodybuilding, cooking, learning strategies

my skype: M@XZIMUZ

thank in advance.

venkat said:

Hi 

this is my skype id i would talk to English practicing if any time so please add me  in your skype -> avrao317

Hello Venkat, my name is Luis from Mexico, i would like to practice with you.

My skype id is live:lmendocas. Best regards.

Hello there! My skype name is "irrigator06". Can you add me? Thanks...

highcasepriority  thanks to add me.

My Skype ID is +8618612936572.My name is king .I come from china .I am learning English and attending English class now.Nice to meet you .

My skype Count.0n.me@***********

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Discussion Forum

A Game to kill Childern. Who is Responsible ???

Started by Rosemary :). Last reply by Student 22 hours ago. 14 Replies

Help me please! (Solved - 4 pics 1 word)

Started by Camelia. Last reply by Camelia on Tuesday. 6 Replies

Reading books.

Started by priya. Last reply by Mishaikh on Tuesday. 44 Replies

don't want children

Started by ivan. Last reply by Kate Kross on Tuesday. 10 Replies

Introduction

Started by Hamid. Last reply by Kate Kross on Tuesday. 2 Replies

Greetings!

Started by FARIBA. Last reply by FARIBA on Tuesday. 5 Replies

For students!

Started by Robert. Last reply by Kate Kross on Tuesday. 3 Replies

Rain