EnglishClub's social network
Readers' Corner is a group for any EC Members who loves to read; be it a book, an e-book or articles. This group is for sharing information, views and latest news on any English book(s) that members just read or are interested to read. Members need to write a simple synopsis on the books that they have read or recommend that other members should read.
We like members to be active, thus giving opinions and recommendations are encouraged. Please do not worry about your English, even gibberish is welcome in here.
In order to encourage members to read and write the review, there are a few house rules that Members need to observe. Please note these house rules are not meant to discourage Members from participating, but rather to maintain the harmony of this group.
1. Be polite.
2. Be respectful. Respect is earned, not given.
3, Be active. Even a simple sentence such as "Nice review" is appreciated. Be active in any discussion posted by Members.
4. Make it KISS. Keep it Simple and Sweet. We do not want the review to be longer than the material itself. LOL.
Finally, we welcome you to Readers' Corner.
Latest Activity: Feb 9, 2017
Several books had been introduced by members. Therefore, I have created additional pages for easy reference.
1.Please click on Books Suggestion's page to view all the suggested books.
2. In addition, some members have introduced us their favourite authors. Therefore, please click on Authors Suggestion's page to view them.
3.For all those busy bees, there is Suggested Short Stories' Page. Click on the link to view some of the suggestions.
4. For those in search of some websites where they can find eBooks, please visit the following page.
5. There are also some interesting and thought provoking articles that had been posted in the discussion. Click on the 'Interesting Articles' page to read them.
6. For all those budding poets of EC, there is a page dedicated to poems. Click on the page Poems for EC Poets to keep up-to-date with all the interesting poems that being shared by members.
The list will be added accordingly, from time to time.
To all members who have put discussions and introduced books in this Readers' Corner group, thank you so much. To other members, we hope you may find books that you may like to read among the suggestions and have discussions about them.
The book was written by Nicholas Spark who also known as a romantic writer. His genre on writing is fiction. Dear John is a love story about an army sergeant who falls in love shortly before…Continue
When I was 15 my aunt gifted me this book, and I really enjoyed reading it. I wont talk much about it, but here is a link that points out techniques mentioned in it. …Continue
Hi everyone,This time I came up with a short story by a greatest writer.The story is KEW GARDENS which is in fact the name of garden.It was written by virgina woolf.It is a depiction of the visitors…Continue
Add a Comment