Hi To all!

I'm here again.. I have one useful tips on how to speak english fast and easily. This tips is also came from friend, so I want it to share to all interested to do this technique.

A story...

A woman, had a problem. Her speaking was SLOW. She could not answer questions quickly.She listened to many english tapes and CDs. She listened. She repeated what the speaker said.

Woman emailed my friends and she gave credit that she recommended "Listen and Answer" lessons to those who wants to speak english fast and easily using the listen and answer lesson not "Listen and repeat lesson".

My Friend told her to use the "Listen and Answer " mini stories.
My friend told her that "Listen & Answer is not enough--- when you repeat, you only copu the speaker. But when you hear a question and you ANSWER it-- you must think in English.

We can do a lot of easy question here. I'm waiting for your question. And Im do my answer after that I also do my question to you or anyone who read this discussion.

Your friend.

Views: 776

Replies to This Discussion

Hi!

Tanya you might have taught grammar more than 25 years, but what about the people in english speaking countries who have never gone to school? Aren't they really able to speak english well? I don't think so.

Tanya said:
Dear Murat! You are right as to babies. As I said I think it is possible to teach small children in such a way. Like you, I know some people who learned English from spoken language but during my 25 year teaching practice I've met only a few who spoke very good English. They all learned from native speakers. But even those people made many mistakes when they wrote. So, I think that only combination of grammar, listening, speaking and writing practice can give perfect results in teaching adults.

Murat Ozturk said:
Hi Tanya,

I agree with you about learning grammar. But you don't need to learn grammar of a language if you want to speak it fast. If you don't want people to learn a foreign language the most important thing you'll have to do will be making them study grammar. I met many people who don't know anything about grammar but are able to speak better than those who are really good at grammar. Maybe, studying grammar is useful for native speakers to improve their knowledge about their own languages. When a baby is born, he is never thaught grammar to construct sentences. Am I wrong?

Take care of you all,

Bye
I like the tip and I'll must follow it.

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Discussion Forum

A Game to kill Childern. Who is Responsible ???

Started by Rosemary :). Last reply by Student 22 hours ago. 14 Replies

Help me please! (Solved - 4 pics 1 word)

Started by Camelia. Last reply by Camelia on Tuesday. 6 Replies

Reading books.

Started by priya. Last reply by Mishaikh on Tuesday. 44 Replies

don't want children

Started by ivan. Last reply by Kate Kross on Tuesday. 10 Replies

Introduction

Started by Hamid. Last reply by Kate Kross on Tuesday. 2 Replies

Greetings!

Started by FARIBA. Last reply by FARIBA on Tuesday. 5 Replies

For students!

Started by Robert. Last reply by Kate Kross on Tuesday. 3 Replies

Rain