I would like to know if you are learning English because you need it to study,to work or because you want to travel ,or because you enjoy it.

Are you learning because you want to learn about another culture and meet friends in another country?

Your answers will help me to teach you.

Views: 21846

Replies to This Discussion

Well, my first contact with english language was at school, of course. But before was with some records that my brothers had like Madonna and Michael Jackson. Always english was such a mistery to me because of its words and the way people use to talk each other, using this language.

Nowadays, this is not because of music. It`s because my career: I`m social communicater and journalist from Colombia and, with this kind of pages, I can improve my skills and also, practice my favorite language too!

I would like to learn English because I want to complete doctoral studies in business administration. Now I have an MBA degree.In addition, I like English language, and I would like to practise it.

My skype Id is : mohammad_abualya

I want to learn english because i need it connect with other people and i really love it

hi Ruth,

I want to Learn English Language with perfect Speaking, Writing and Accent because English is a Second language.

Please help me

because i want to be fluent in speakin english

1.Very simple. It is widely spoken language in the world. It is the language of the very advanced countries like the USA UK Australia.

2. Most of the Science books and Medicine and Engineering books are available in English language only.

3.Really it is a very fantastic language to speak and read

4.It is a blessing to one who is fluent in English

it is  dream in my life .my communication skill is ok.but my problem i m not speak english confidancely.that is reason i m not improve my professional life .

i m learn english to work

Hi everybody. My name is Aurelio. I decided to learn english because I want study abroad. And I see that to study english is cool. meet new people and make new friends!

My skype contact is aurelio.noronha, who talk me, can add me!

my skye id:ravanbakhsh1984

please add and send me and invitation for speaking english

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Discussion Forum

A Game to kill Childern. Who is Responsible ???

Started by Rosemary :). Last reply by Student 22 hours ago. 14 Replies

Help me please! (Solved - 4 pics 1 word)

Started by Camelia. Last reply by Camelia on Tuesday. 6 Replies

Reading books.

Started by priya. Last reply by Mishaikh on Tuesday. 44 Replies

don't want children

Started by ivan. Last reply by Kate Kross on Tuesday. 10 Replies

Introduction

Started by Hamid. Last reply by Kate Kross on Tuesday. 2 Replies

Greetings!

Started by FARIBA. Last reply by FARIBA on Tuesday. 5 Replies

For students!

Started by Robert. Last reply by Kate Kross on Tuesday. 3 Replies

Rain