EnglishClub has partnered with Gymglish to give you personalized English lessons through daily emails FREE for 15 days. Activate your free lessons now and receive a level assessment!

it's inspired by Sahar with some modifications about the feature and the method.

Now we are going to start walking on the boxes of the maze box by box launching from “ s” letter –which refers to the word “start”- to the letter “h” –which refers to the word “home”-

The first player will start with a word, then the next one will go on using a new word which starts with the last letter of the previous player. And thus we will fill the boxes with the letters  till we reach the home.

More than two or three players can take place in this game…

Eacth player will choose a color for him/her letters . The player who will reach the home sooner is the winner.

I designed this maze and  added some modifications in order to make it more exciting and entertaining. Hope you will enjoy it.

remember

if you come across the impartial letters "the golden, whilte, and block boxes", You are not allowed to ignore them. So you have to make a suitable words by using them to go on approaching to the home

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Ps: each one can design his/her maze and share it with us here. And we all can participate in it and have fun….

Views: 525

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder where Muwaffak is............

hello everybody
I'm so sorry, that I'll cannot continue in this brilliant game, with brilliant friends .
becouse I'm studying for the exam,
have fun guys .
see you later .

salam

they are my flowers :S

how did you steal them Mwaffak >:(

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Discussion Forum

Conversation

Started by jisonrose. Last reply by arif 23 hours ago. 3 Replies

My Realization

Started by Neer. Last reply by arif yesterday. 3 Replies

Partsof apology

Started by Salem. Last reply by MARY yesterday. 6 Replies

Philosophy

Started by Neer. Last reply by MARY yesterday. 6 Replies

what do you think? first man found or woman?

Started by Faridahmad_Afghan. Last reply by MARY yesterday. 9 Replies

you and you and again you.

Started by leila. Last reply by MARY yesterday. 1 Reply

Do you remember ?

Started by _SERA. Last reply by Mishaikh on Monday. 269 Replies

About

© 2019   Created by Josef Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service