Which food do you prefer,resturant food or home food?

In our modern life,people are prefer to eat at resturants.Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home.Which you prefer and why?

Resturant food

Home food

Tags: Home, food, recipe, resturant, stand

Views: 6832

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, the picture makes me hungry :-)

anyway, I prefer to home food because we know how it was cooked, the materials, and more hygiene. but sometimes we need to go to the restaurant to find a new atmosphere

I prefer to have dinner with my family instead of eating out... But you know sometime u have to meet with ur friends... So u have to do so...I'd like to prepare food at weekend...enjoying the time with my kids...
Hi...the pics from Chinese restraunt ...right?

I would rather eat food at home than restaurant because my mom can making some food whatever I want, beside it I can cook by myself to make my food more health than restaurant foods ;D

I prefer eating at home because it is not just the cheaper choice, but also the healthier one. When food is prepared and cooked in your own kitchen, you will be sure how it is processed and what ingredients are used. Also, you can adjust the taste of your food according to your personal preference at home, unlike when you eat outside.

I mostly prefer to cook and eat at home, but sometimes I treat myself with eating out.

yes, I treat myself by eating out because Persian dishes take a lot of time to get ready and since I cook every day and cooking seems never ends. So, some times I need to take a break and someone else cooks for me so that I can enjoy my time too. However, I really like cooking and I don't mind doing it. And some times, I like to try different foods from different countries so in that case, I only can go to those restaurants.

I Prefer Homme Food, more hygienic, more seasoning, and cooked to your liking. ;). Obiously if you have time to cook. ;)

Yes that's right. Jajajajajja ''...eating the delyvery man.''

I think we should to cook at home. If you cook meal at home, you have some profit:

- You know exactly what you put into your meal.

- Cooking  at home is cheaper than eating at restaurant and you don't need to tip IoI.

- Eating at home is healthy, hygiene

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, love it!!! Guess what?

Right... It's a photo of my mom's cooking, I love home food specially mom's, cuz it's so so so delicious, tasteful and HEALTHY, mom is very careful about our health and she always tries 2 cook with natural materials and this kind of cooking is too time consuming... So, all of them r enough 4 me 2 choose home food and I should say, my family and I go 2 restaurants or fast foods rarely, just 4 diversion...

Thank you my dear friend 4 this delicious discussion ;-)

Oh dear friend, I'm too sorry 4 being late 2 read this discussion... :-(

U r right, all of people love their mom's cooking ;-) and I really wanna be a great cook (like my mom) 2 catch my dreamy guy's heart... :-) :-) :-) (tell ur daughter try this way cuz I'm sure it's really gonna work)

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

don't want children

Started by ivan in General Discussion. Last reply by Kate Kross on Tuesday. 10 Replies

Reading books.

Started by priya in General Discussion. Last reply by Mishaikh on Tuesday. 44 Replies

Introduction

Started by Hamid in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Kate Kross on Tuesday. 2 Replies

For students!

Started by Robert in Help Each Other With English. Last reply by Kate Kross on Tuesday. 3 Replies

Greetings!

Started by FARIBA in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by FARIBA on Tuesday. 5 Replies

Rain

Started by vijay in General Discussion. Last reply by Kate Kross on Tuesday. 12 Replies

Conversational vs Fluent

Started by Onee-chan in Help Each Other With English. Last reply by Rosemary :) on Sunday. 1 Reply

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service