These days I use Chrome on my Mac. I find Google Chrome to be much quicker than IE. When I first started using Chrome I enjoyed the speed but found that some sites or programs didn't work properly. These days Chrome works well most of the time.

I switched from Internet Explorer (IE) because it used to always crash on me and I felt that it always needed to be upgraded. It could have just been a problem with my old laptop.

Sometimes I use Safari, but it feels a bit foreign to me. It was the default browser for my Mac when I first switched from a PC. I didn't give it a chance. 

Do you have a favourite browser? What do you like about it? Which browser do you NOT like?

Tags: Chrome, Explorer, Internet, browser, operating, system

Views: 688

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm using opera. I find it useful.
Why my Firefox doesn't look like yours,Marina ? How to change my Firefox and add the speed dial?

I've been using Opera with it's free vpn but lately I've found another good VPN service for my mac and switched to chrome, it seems to me that this browser works much faster.

... nuff said.

I am a Google Chrome user. No doubt it's been the best browser I've used. 

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Do you love fashion?

Started by Glosky in General Discussion. Last reply by saba 5 hours ago. 3 Replies

Listen, think, then speak

Started by Zarkasy in General Discussion. Last reply by Onee-chan 9 hours ago. 1 Reply

Woman's Day

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by Glosky on Tuesday. 36 Replies

Hello

Started by Glosky in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Glosky on Monday. 6 Replies

Hi everone

Started by Júlio Rodrigues in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Onee-chan on Sunday. 1 Reply

O.M.G

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by _SERA Aug 4, 2013. 467 Replies

Which languages do you love in the world ?

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by Narain Dass Roopani Jun 22, 2018. 360 Replies

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service