EnglishClub has partnered with Gymglish to give you personalized English lessons through daily emails FREE for 15 days. Activate your free lessons now and receive a level assessment!

I really enjoy learning about the culture, and natural beauty of the places you all come from.

Please share in a comment; Where you are from, and your FAVORITE thing(s) about your home country.

I am from Australia, and the thing I love most about my country is the cultural diversity, I also love nature, the fantastic landscapes, and natural beauty.

Now it is your turn.. :)

Views: 1311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I am from mexico but I live in usa and the best thing of my country is our culture! !!

And the food, just thinking about it makes me hungry. :P

Good point :-) the food yumm, now I am hungry too ;-)

I will check it out.

Thanks!

I come from a small country which is between the Andaman sea and South sea ..I love most about my country is white sand ,  blue seas and green forests ..

I come from a small country which is between the Andaman sea and South sea ..I love most about my country is white sand ,  blue seas and green forests ..

I look forward to exploring the green forests with you, my new trekking buddy! :)

Thanks!

Take my advice people, don't ever get on a boat with Yupa... She will push on overboard!

I'm from Algeria, in north Africa.

The tenth largest country in the world!

The spring here is wonderful :)

Beautiful picture!

And I will keep that in mind, if I visit Algeria, visit in the spring time. :)

Thanks.

Hi Dayne, I am glad to know you are from Australia because I also have a friend who lives in Perth. I met him when he traveled to Vietnam in 2010. We have been keeping in touch and I know a bit information about your country from him. I always hope I could visit his family in Australia one day. I could notice that there is a Vietnamese friend that told you about my country already. Honestly, it's difficult to me to show my country to you in short passage. I will write some blogs about my country and I hope you can find something interesting from them.

Thank you!

I will be sure to check out your blogs!

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No