The idea of this discussion came to me while writing my blog about my wife birthday gift. She adores pearl bracelets. I bought her once, but new types of decorations and new types of jewelry keep coming up.

for us, men, we can have a necktie or a silver watch as an adornment, but you, ladies,

What kind of jewelry would you like to have?

Views: 706

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hello Dara! Let me leave my footprint here after for so long I wasn't involved in such discussion...

So, my answer is BRACELET!! I really like bracelet instead of others... maybe it because I feel comfortable to wear it. BTW, pearl bracelet must be expensive though! And it must be very beautiful as well..

Then... I like to wear necklace.. i just don't feel comfortable to wear ring LOL. Maybe someday, not now! 

Saya setuju dengan anda, Diah. I really agree with you. Bracelets are lovely and they attract the attention. Necklaces can be seen at once. Being on the top of the human body. Once more, thanks for your comment.

ahaha I love rings! But I would like to win any gifts.

Muito obrigado Silvana! Rings are beautiful. They give the hand extra beauty. Thanks,  Silvana for your nice comment. 

I love jewelry very much from my childhood :-D

I think jewelry is the fashion icon of every girls or women’s beauty. I would like to have Platinum jewelry necklace , ring and bracelet.

Dear Esther Kim, hello, no doubt about it, women love jewelry. Is it possible to be one of your friends? Once again, thanks for your nice comment on jewelry. 

Thanks, Esther Kim! I am still waiting for your add. 

Ok Mr dara I am just add you , Thank you

That was kind of you, Esther Kim. It is a great pleasure to be one of your friends. I hope you visit my page again and give us your point of view on Dracula. Thanks again. 

Mr. Dara,

Some day I would like to buy this one, it is expensive, but, buuut, make my wish come true:)

May your desire be fulfilled Eva!

Mishaikh, Thank you so much :)

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Do you love fashion?

Started by Glosky in General Discussion. Last reply by saba 16 hours ago. 3 Replies

Listen, think, then speak

Started by Zarkasy in General Discussion. Last reply by Onee-chan 20 hours ago. 1 Reply

Woman's Day

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by Glosky on Tuesday. 36 Replies

Hello

Started by Glosky in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Glosky on Monday. 6 Replies

Hi everone

Started by Júlio Rodrigues in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Onee-chan on Sunday. 1 Reply

O.M.G

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by _SERA Aug 4, 2013. 467 Replies

Which languages do you love in the world ?

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by Narain Dass Roopani Jun 22, 2018. 360 Replies

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service