I am quite curious what impression I have left on you. What is Mickey like in your eyes? You are completely free to express yourselves. I'd like to hear both my merits and demerits. I appreciate any of your comments and advice.

Giggling, thanks in advance! ;-) Have a lovely day, dear friends!

Views: 1225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you kidding? Tell about yourself...ohhh, I'm sure, You dare not  to hear ...hahaha.

But as you wish, I will tell you.

With me, Mickey is a mouse. A cartoon character...It is one of my favorite movie (and now my Kids). He is cute, lovely, handsome....

And sometimes, he is....madly in love with a girl...hahaha

Need more????

Mitran, is your son Mickey too? Or he admires me? hehehe~ =)

Maybe he admires you....but remember, He love beautiful girls. So show your face first ....:)

Giggling, I guess I am not that scary~

Sorry my dear...You know that I always leave my "crazy comment". Please don't mind. :)

Never mind, crazy and lovely mitran! giggling~ I'd like to hug your little kid~ [coz he is mickey's fan! hahaha]

No way..my dear. If you want to hug him...hahaha...You must to pay money. Look...and tell me : how much money can you pay?

It is such a hard question. I thought it was priceless, but you forced me to give a price, what can I do?

Mickey for me looks like a quiet girl in person but very active in things that involve manual doings like writing.  She is very affectionate and true to her feelings.  

Hmm.... are you in your teen (17 or 19?)  Maybe early twenties.

You are open to any kind of criticism because you know that this will help you improve the things that you want to improve.  If not, then you won't waste your time by posting this discussion.

I feel like am bringing my 5 clairvoyant kittens here again.........lol

Dear Anele, giggling, Mickey is 9 years old~ hehehe

You made me moved, you are a genuine friend, you are precious for me!

Allow me to send you a bear hug, miss! hehehe

[drooling~~~] they are cool, as cool as Mickey!

[by the way, are they taken? giggling~]

Thanks, naughty uncle Adlet!

I know Mickey as a Giggling Girl.....................hehehe.....

I can see ur smile in all ur comments..............

But i cant say u r a playful girl......... U r so sincere and so dedicate.....

AND YOU ARE WELL DESERVED FOR ALL THE COMMENTS GIVEN BY OTHER FRIENDS.....

LOVE YOU SO MUCH MICKEY......

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Do you love fashion?

Started by Glosky in General Discussion. Last reply by saba 16 hours ago. 3 Replies

Listen, think, then speak

Started by Zarkasy in General Discussion. Last reply by Onee-chan 20 hours ago. 1 Reply

Woman's Day

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by Glosky on Tuesday. 36 Replies

Hello

Started by Glosky in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Glosky on Monday. 6 Replies

Hi everone

Started by Júlio Rodrigues in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Onee-chan on Sunday. 1 Reply

O.M.G

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by _SERA Aug 4, 2013. 467 Replies

Which languages do you love in the world ?

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by Narain Dass Roopani Jun 22, 2018. 360 Replies

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service