What do you think is the purpose of marriage? Does their love become deeper after marriage? Or is it just a social contract?

To be honest, this is a question that our administrator, Mr.Joe Essberger, asked me.

Views: 373

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

According to my point marriage is a relation through which you can bond with a person whom you want to be with throughout your life. For me it's all about love, satisfaction and lifetime happiness.

I am excited to know others point of view on this topic.

Thank you for sharing your view. Yes, there are various views.

The purpose of marriage is... sharing and living a happy life with your significant other. Well at least my answer is political correct to a political correct society. :D

Thank you for your response.

i think marrige is NOT guarantee for love, happiness and harmonic life..

But, it is contract what protect rights of both of them ( man and woman) in law..

Thank you for your response. I agree with "Marrige is NOT guarantee for love, happiness and harmonic life." :D

It's the best way to kill a good sex and love.

Real marriage is the commitment between to imperfect people who don't want  to give up on each other. It is a relationship that brings you mental, emotional and physical balance. All challenges along the way of the relation come to strength and renew marriage. Two partners who are best friends, lovers, supporters, intercessors, spouses to each other. Indeed, it is awesome! :)

Thank you for sharing your view.

To pay less taxes?? Can't think of any other reason. ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service