EnglishClub has partnered with Gymglish to give you personalized English lessons through daily emails FREE for 15 days. Activate your free lessons now and receive a level assessment!

Hi! Everybody! 

Please help me to watch English Movies. I can't find an English Movie with easy pronunciation and understandable. If anybody knows write the name of the movie here. Thanks in advance.

Views: 175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Subbulakshmi! 

Perhaps the webpage that the link below takes you to could help you!

http://www.fluentu.com/english/blog/learn-english-movies-film-esl/

It's a "Complete Guide" on how to learn English through Movies. It even suggests the kind of movies you should watch. Hope it helps you!

Hi, subbulakshmi!
If you are beginner in learning English I will suggest against watching movies and instead watch animated movies. They have clear speech and an interesting plot. Look for Frozen, Wreck-it Ralph, Up, Kung fu panda and so on. If you don’t like animation movies, then watch TV-shows like Friends, How I Met Your Mother and so on. The episodes not long and you stay in focus all time and they funny that help to keep focus. I hope it was helpful.

Thank you Gabriel and Shamil! Shamil I agree with you. But I couldn't select any movie. Thanks for your suggestion. 

"Please stop a minute"??

Erm... okay...

Frozen? C'mon! Let it go.
Shamil said:

Hi, subbulakshmi!
If you are beginner in learning English I will suggest against watching movies and instead watch animated movies. They have clear speech and an interesting plot. Look for Frozen, Wreck-it Ralph, Up, Kung fu panda and so on. If you don’t like animation movies, then watch TV-shows like Friends, How I Met Your Mother and so on. The episodes not long and you stay in focus all time and they funny that help to keep focus. I hope it was helpful.

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No