Complete :  Life Is So BORING Without........................?

Views: 8464

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right.

And the winner of ''The Cheesiest Comment'' is...

I suppose. In my family,i'm the only one whose really interested into this stuff ^^ (I just recently got into it deeper though) It gives me some idea on how to deal with some people(in the past,i don't give a damn much about Astrology.. then after i got hooked i began to understand a bit more about my ex turned friend Virgo guy,I think if i have known more about astrology beforehand I would have dealt with his "cold and detached demeanor" better during the relationship,but it's fine now since i'm over him and since i have a better understand about his sign i learn to accept it) In my family,i'm the only Fire sign(I grew up around Water sign people! Cancer and Scorpio.. and my mother is LibraScorpio cusp lol no wonder i felt like an outcast even before i don't know much about Astrology and i was labeled as "Black sheep"too and people tend to be surprise if they find out I'm a Leo..lol i think i need to learn how to unleash my inner Lioness more XD) 

On the side note,i want to meet others from the other two fire signs as well ^^ (the only ones i know are my fellow Lions like my cousin)even if in Aries's case..i'm a little worried about their temper.

Check this article for know more

Life is so boring without learn something new :)
Without any aim
A good relationship with GOD!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service