EnglishClub has partnered with Gymglish to give you personalized English lessons through daily emails FREE for 15 days. Activate your free lessons now and receive a level assessment!

If you won a million pound lottery, what would like to do first & second?

As for me, I won't give up my current job, but,

1. I would like to have an Audio Studio or a little musical theatre or musical coffee shop with a small stage - for the live music (Violin, Cello, Double Bass, Flute, Clarinet, Piano, Classic Guitar).

2. I would like to have a world trip once for all.

Views: 2568

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, mAhWiSh!

Haha, Disneyland!!! Why not! I am sure you could visit there one day even if you won't win any lottery. That's right it's a big money. and it's a good thinking in helping other when you can or if you can.

First: I would like to donate Half of the money to my village(age above 50) for medical expences

Second: I will establish a High quality drinking water plant for our village at very cheap price.

Hi, Gopi!

Thanks for your honest reply!

I think your village seem to have been greatly in need, as I see, you want to desperately appear to the world's sympathy. If you have this money, I could see your first priority for your people, compassionately being eager to give their needs even at this time.

Hi, Anah! Thanks for your reply, I think I would like to also use some of the money for charity, but how is the key... so we'd better use it wisely & carefully. If it's only for once, it makes them hunger than ever before. Or if you give the sum of money to the charity, I am not so sure if this will be used for good, it's because there may be the same happening as what happened in North Korea, that is, they buy the weapon for their war preparation or for their nation reinforcement by exchanging the foods which S Korea supplied for poor.

Yeah..... a nice world trip is a good idea.  By getting close to the wonders of the world especially the beautiful natures of the world, I would be able to feel how wonderful really our Creator is!  I would be able to see all His beautiful masterpieces........

Since money is easy to lose, I would invest some of it to a business to let it grow.

Hi, Anele!

Why don't you come to UK (England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland) or the Continent? Perhaps, Voyage Trip will be ideal for you. If you come, I will be your guider travelling around all the historical areas in UK, or we can have a partnership business, as for the top managements in accountants & export-import trade (Air & Sea), hahaha!!!

wow....that would be nice!  If there is an assurance that I will be richer than Bill Gates, then why not?  I will surely jump and rush to grab that great opportunity.

Haha,Yeah, why not!

Global partnership as an ideal globalization for the business that, as these days everything is so competitive, they are seeking because it's a part of the solution in keeping their business or for the survival from the competition, not a part of problems; so why not grabbing it, if we have a great chance.... Even Bill Gates, no other choice but he must have had many global partnerships as well.

If I won a million pound lottery I will make an unique library for children, hehe, with complete books collections, musics, and toys. And second, I would like to invest my money for business,, hmm and when it grow, I can use it for my other dreams.. hehe ^ ^
If I won a million pound lottery I will make an unique library for children, hehe, with complete books collections, musics, and toys. And second, I would like to invest my money for business,, hmm and when it grow, I can use it for my other dreams.. hehe ^ ^
Hi, Ria! Yeah, Library is a good idea... it's unique, especially for the children. I am just wondering what's your other dreams...hahaha!!!

^_^ Hi, Ida! We all seem to have similar wishes....helping & travelling....!!!

Thanks for your reply.... anyway!

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No