I love to challenge my writing by write blogs .I always do that but some of my friends told me that my grammar is not good (and I get that they mean my grammar is awful :-P) I knew that already .

actually I have never studied grammar ..I tried a few weeks ago to start reading but I CANT PUT THE RULES IN MY MIND .when I wanna start speaking according what I learnt about grammar ..after a while i figure out WOW I am just thinking how to speak ,OMG I even forgot to what I wanted to say :-( OMG I have feeling such I do not know even a word in English ...

Now friends could you please share me the way that you learnt grammar and speaking to gather ,how could it possible to think about rules and speak ?:-( LOL another truth is I always speak according Persian grammar in English and worse then that I always write my blogs according Persian grammar not all of them but most of that ;))))

Thanks for your help :D 

Views: 5298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

puffff :D Okay 

Another good approach for improving grammar is by listening to a lot of English conversation. Some of my students are now listening to some American Television drama or comedy programs every week. It is possible to stream some programs that are from earlier years for no cost. Free is always good. It is also possible to find some of these with English subtitles included. That way you can listen and read the words that you didn't understand.

It isn't the same as living in an English speaking country, but if you did this for an hour every day you would get a better idea for what sounds normal as far as sentence construction.  Children learn grammar and language by listening but still need to be told a few rules and corrected on occasion. Try to search on the web including key words like subtitles and also see this story from JapanToday: http://www.japantoday.com/category/entertainment/view/world-watches... 

Maybe some TV would be helpful if it is in English and of course if it is done legally.

Dear Mr.Bob :D 

Wish me the best in my study and I will be the best English speaker that you have ever seen :D 

besides I wanna learn French too :D 

learning english is my hubby :D 

I love English : )))

Thanks for the advice :)

This is really a good suggestion of Bob, you must follow this lead.

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Rain

Started by vijay in General Discussion. Last reply by Kate Kross 1 hour ago. 12 Replies

don't want children

Started by ivan in General Discussion. Last reply by Kate Kross 1 hour ago. 10 Replies

Reading books.

Started by priya in General Discussion. Last reply by Kate Kross 1 hour ago. 43 Replies

Introduction

Started by Hamid in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Kate Kross 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

Conversational vs Fluent

Started by Onee-chan in Help Each Other With English. Last reply by Rosemary :) yesterday. 1 Reply

Names

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by dara gino yesterday. 86 Replies

Marrying an Older Woman

Started by Chandra in General Discussion. Last reply by arif saeed on Friday. 256 Replies

Greetings!

Started by FARIBA in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Rose Iris Will on Thursday. 4 Replies

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service